Old Characters - Name That Character - photos!!

Belle1811

Mouseketeer
I was looking through some old photos and found a few of old characters that I have no idea who they are :confused3. So I thought it would make a good idea for a thread - post photos of old characters and see if you can name them :yay:

Here's mine then:

CIMG1496.jpg

I've not started a thread like this before so I hope everyone joins in :thumbsup2

I think that's Bongo and Lulubelle from the Bongo portion of "Fun and Fancy Free".
:)

look at their noses, and my DH said the same thing, could it be chip and dale??

I think that's Bongo and Lulubelle from the Bongo portion of "Fun and Fancy Free".
:)

vonpluto I think you're right, those names definately ring a bell :woohoo:

I also thought it was Chip and Dale at first but one of them is definately wearing a dress :confused:

I've got some more pics of old characters which I'll post later. Anyone else got anymore, even if you know who they are it'd be good to see the old characters again :banana:

Ok, here's another, not sure if this is a character as such or one of the Country Bears :confused3

CIMG1531.jpg

A few who I actually know :laughing:

Captain Hook looking pretty basic and when characters didn't have minders:

CIMG1530.jpg

And Roger Rabbit, such a shame you never see him anymore :sad1:

CIMG1528.jpg

Here's a few from 1985:

First, why you don't see Brer Fox at Character Meals anymore:
146641985-143-copy.jpg

Dating this photo are the pipe and the ash tray on the table.
Also note that the hat is an authentic Tropic Topper from Adventureland.

Second, why you take the youngins to Character Meals:
1985-161_copy.jpg

Finally, Minnie, when she still had a Menehune, before she got Stitched:
1985-157_copy.jpg

:thumbsup2

Disneyphilip, thanks for naming him, I thought it might have been one of the Country Bears :thumbsup2

vonpluto, Minnie looks so different, lovin the eyelashes :laughing: and Brer Fox too, don't think I've ever seen him, seen Brer Bear but none of the other Brer family, fab pics, thanks for sharing them :cheer2:

Studios. 1992. outside the Villains Shop, now the Writers Stop

11-92-126-copy.jpg

I wished the Queen in her old hag disguise still met guests, they took her out because she scared little kids (who can blame her), but she was brought back in Disneyland for Halloween, why not MNSHP.

BTW the old version of Captain Hook is creepy :scared1: .

I wished the Queen in her old hag disguise still met guests, they took her out because she scared little kids (who can blame her), but she was brought back in Disneyland for Halloween, why not MNSHP.

BTW the old version of Captain Hook is creepy :scared1: .

What was even creepier was that I remember taking that photo and he just kept coming towards me, I literally had to jump out of the way :scared1:

I'm not surprised they took out the Queen in her hag costume, think she would scare me now let alone when I was a kid :laughing: I agree though she should make an appearance at MNSSHP :scared1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter