• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Old Cruise List - for reference only - please use thread at top of the board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pluto4President

DIS Veteran ºoº DVC 4ME
U P D A T E ! ! !

Ok, it's official, I am retired! There is a new Cruise List Mistress
Her Name is Cassie or more commonly referred to as
>>^..^<<

Unfortunately, there is no pension plan here... Thanks to Robin for letting me master the list for the last plus year or so.

Good Luck Cass!

Hey guys,

Please post the date and itinerary of your scheduled cruise and I will be glad to add you to the unofficial list :cool:
===============

The Unofficial Disney Cruise List!

<embed src="http://www.raynorpools.com/DisneyWonder.wav" width="144" height="60" autostart="true" hidden="true" repeat="true" loop="false" hidden="true" volume="50"><noembed>Just a tune.. GET A SOUND ENABLED BROWSER!</noembed>

please post my name to the list.

cruise scheduled 4 day Wonder, October 13th, 2002.

thanks

kennyK

Adam and Frances will be on May 19, Disney wonder cruise line. May 19 will be Adam's birthday.

Thanks Pluto4President! I tried adding our names two days ago but it wouldn't post.

So, you can now add us to October 17th, 2002 3-night cruise aboard the Wonder!! We will be celebrating our 4th Wedding Anniversary :)

:D 226 more days to go!!!

Please add us to your list, also.
We will be on the Wonder June 2. Very excited about this trip.
Susie, DM; Janet, DGM; Dewayne, DS; Chris, DS

Please post us to the Cruise Sailing thread.

KarenK and New Jersey Families sail on the 7 day on November 2, 2002. We have some first timerrs with us. Welcome Ashley!!!

Please add my family to the list please. We (me, DW, DD13, DD04, and DMIL) will be traveling May 04, 2002. Thank You.

Pluto .... Please add @GoofyNut and Art (my DH) to the western 9-28-02 cruise.

We will be celebrating our 30th Wedding Anniversary on 9-30-02.

Thanks loads for all the hard work you do on the listing!

Donald and Scott will be on the 4 Night Wonder Cruise beginning 5/26 - 5/30 for Scott's B/day on the 28th.

:bounce:

DS and I will be back on the Magic on Feb. 1st, 2003! Now how on earth am I going to be able to wait that long?? :D

-gina-

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter