• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Old Disney Channel

:thumbsup2 Yuperz. My mom just put in her input: "Shake It Up is the worst show ever. Dog With a Blog is stupid."

Didn't ask for her opinion but it was mother's day she can do whatevs ;)
Lol I hate how addicting it is. Like, the music and dancing part. The rest is..meh.

I remember eating breakfast and watching Lilo and Stich every morning. :)
Me too! The only good part of school mornings.

Yea, it was always cereal and then Lilo
Exactly.

:) I miss kim possible ,Lizzie , even stevens , Thats so raven and proud family
I hate new disney channel

Old - Dcoms
Cheetah girls
even stevens movie
Lizzie :duck:

:) I miss kim possible ,Lizzie , even stevens , Thats so raven and proud family
I hate new disney channel

Old - Dcoms
Cheetah girls
even stevens movie
Lizzie :duck:

Lizzie was good ;) It would like make my LIFE if they'd bring the good shows back :)

Ha we must sound so old :) The new generation of kids really don't have good TV shows to watch.
My family is obsessed with Phineas and Ferb, but that's it. Loved that's so raven and Kim possible.
I remember some 2 or 3 minute thing when these two kids talked about new movies coming out. I think they were in a house in the woods? Anyway, it reminds me of when we used to drive through the mountains to visit family in Utah :) I think they talked about the Christmas version of Beauty and the Beast.

I used to love Kim Possible! I still watch the old DVD I have of it. I also loved Suite Life of Zack and Cody, House of Mouse, Lilo and Stitch, and Wizards of Waverly Place. I hate Dog with a Blog. It's too much. Even my ten year old brother hates it. Shake It Up is just plain annoying. Austin and Ally is okay, but the older shows are way better. I think Disney should make a 'classic' channel. It would be me and my family's favorite channel. XD

Just a guy's input here, and this is just my own personal opinion. I think Disney Channel was in its prime from about the 80's to the early 2000s. Just recently it has gotten bad. I think they should go back to cartoon styles like kim possible and less of the reality type shows. I also think that the regular Disney channel should be for shows from the 90s and early 2000s and they can put todays Disney shows on XD. IDK, just a thought that seemed logical to me.

I used to love Kim Possible! I still watch the old DVD I have of it. I also loved Suite Life of Zack and Cody, House of Mouse, Lilo and Stitch, and Wizards of Waverly Place. I hate Dog with a Blog. It's too much. Even my ten year old brother hates it. Shake It Up is just plain annoying. Austin and Ally is okay, but the older shows are way better. I think Disney should make a 'classic' channel. It would be me and my family's favorite channel. XD

OMG I LOVED House of Mouse

Just a guy's input here, and this is just my own personal opinion. I think Disney Channel was in its prime from about the 80's to the early 2000s. Just recently it has gotten bad. I think they should go back to cartoon styles like kim possible and less of the reality type shows. I also think that the regular Disney channel should be for shows from the 90s and early 2000s and they can put todays Disney shows on XD. IDK, just a thought that seemed logical to me.

Yes, hear that Disney? LOGIC!!! :rotfl:

johnsonmatt3 said:

Yes. I agree with this 100%!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter