old dvc email newsletter ??

denise

The world is a book, and those who do not travel,
At the end of May or maybe it was June 1st we received our normal email for DVC. It told about the perks but also listed a special one for DVC members who were going on the DCL Magic on the special West coast cruise. There would be a special model of the Magic for DVC members only. Cost $50.00. It could only be purchased on board. :cool1:
We sailed on the Magic on June4-11. They had no model for DVC members. Spoke with several cast members and only one knew about it. She said they had not received it. She suggested we call the phone order number when we get back. I did that but they need a SKU #. They suggested I call DVC. Did that. Got same answer as on ship. Some knew about it some didn't. They said they would research and call me back. Have yet to hear from anyone.
Of course I deleted the email and when I went to DVC site the June newsletter will not come up.
Does anyone have any information on this?
thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter