Old Items Now Operating 12/15

MIB999999

<font color=purple>MIB Fantastic Four sensei<br><f
FYI: The Island Skipper Boat was running today at IOA. It was one boat only.

Triceratops Discovery Trail was open today as well.

Crowd was about normal but MYTHOS was very busy.

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Is it the Theme park "Holiday Season" right now?
If not, when does that start?
I know that schools in Tampa let the kids out on December 21 how about the Orlando Kids?
Weather today is in the mid 80's and I am having trouble telling whether or not it IS the Holidays or not.
HAVE FUN

Orange county kids get out the 21st also!!! I can't wait...I LOVE sleeping late and playing in theme parks!!! They don't go back until Tuesday the 8th of Jan!

We're going to take a ride to Tampa and check out BGT too, woohoo!

Karen

OH GREAT, pictures of the MIB shoot-off looser eating pork brains as seen from a rocking boat in IOA lagoon. Oh boy when do i get a copy!!!! :rolleyes:

We'll have to be sure that if it's Barry this time, then he actually gets the honor of the pork brain buffet! :D

I was at IOA Monday, and the park was open until 7 as opposed to the normal 6 - it wasn't any busier than any other day I've seen recently and after 6, there was practically nobody there! Sat. it would have been nice to have it open until 7 tho!

The Triceratops encounter was open, but no Island Skipper boat....there was a boat, and people diving in the lagoon...they must have been looking for others that have been lost on Dudley DoRight....

Karen

MsDiz you are one sick puppy, people in the lagoon and i was not there to see that. Sounds cool

Barry,

Don't wait too long to get that video.

MsDisney,

The boats won't run if there is anyone working in or on the lagoon. It's a safety thing.

i thought MsDiz just threw them in from the lost continent bridge:D

Earl,
That makes perfect sense, I don't think I'd want to be out there working with THOSE skippers out there at the controls! ;) (no offense to anyone who IS a skipper, has dreamed of being a skipper, has a friend/relative who is or ever was a skipper of any sort - it's a joke)
:D

MIB...what do you mean I'm sick??? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

You ain't seen nothin' yet....really....:D

Karen

Originally posted by MIB999999
OH GREAT, pictures of the MIB shoot-off looser eating pork brains as seen from a rocking boat in IOA lagoon. Oh boy when do i get a copy!!!! :rolleyes:

MIB forgets who is the moderator on this board. :)

I ought to talk to Randy and have him put pork brains and kidney beans in MIB's next Mythos meal. :)

Yes, todays special is the kidney bean and pork brain risotto...

For starters, I suggest the kidney bean bisque and for dessert....you got it, the Oooey Gooey pork brain cake...with fried plantains on top, of course!

Mmmmmmmmythos!!!! :D

Karen

MsDiz planning the menu and Barry directing the chef.
Disney annual passes are starting to look good:D

Originally posted by MIB999999
MsDiz planning the menu and Barry directing the chef.
Disney annual passes are starting to look good:D

I hope you have a nice nap in Hall of Presidents. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter