Old key west washing?

Ruttangel

BCV AKV BWV VGF DVC Owner
Could anyone please tell me if you can buy washing powder and fabric softener at the washing machine huts or do I need to take it with me?

Thanks

There are vending machines for detergent and fabric softener. I think they take quarters and are $1 to $1.50 per one load sized boxes.

I usually just go to the Dollar Tree and buy a $1 box. It fits fine in the luggage and will do several loads. I've also used a plastic jar from some Dole fruit I purchased, and sometimes I also fill that with powder and take it. I am allergic to fabric softeners, so I don't pack any of that.

I have an Owner's Locker, and also visit the Dollar Tree store and stock it with detergent and fabric softener from the Dollar Tree. It's amazing the number of useful things for the OL that you can find at DT.

You can also buy it at any resort store if the resort has laundry facilities.

:earsboy: Bill

Thankyou for all replies. I am going to take my own softener and buy powder there.

This is the perfect time to try out Tide (or your favorite brand) Pods. Just pack them in a ziploc bag or tupperware (or both if you're paranoid like me).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter