• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Old Key West

We also love OKW. Similar to some of you, we stayed there because of last minute availability.

It was the first time we realized why some people do resort only vacations. The peace and relaxation we felt while sitting out on the patio, or hanging out by the pool, was the most wonderful feeling. Olivia’s To Go was great, and all the CMs we interacted with were some of the friendliest ever.

We did have our own vehicle. May not have liked it as much without, but sometimes when we were walking around for fun, the awesome CMs would offer us a ride on a golf cart.

We don’t own there only because it’s easy to book at 7 months. But we do love it.

I absolutely LOVE OKW- it is one of our home resorts with Riviera being the other. The beauty and peacefulness of the surrounding are just like none other. I just love that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter