old non-RFID tix and FP+?

teammjs

Earning My Ears
Hi,

I think this may be rather "unique" given the circumstances, but thought someone may be able to provide some recent guidance.

1. We bought PH tix from UT last June.
2. The tix I presume are NOT RFID enabled, since I don't see a circled mickey on them (the front of one has a pic of Goofy on a purple background and the tag "let the memories begin").
3. We're staying at the Swan.
4. 2 days ago, we got an e-mail to be part of the trial for FP+ through MDE (we had made a ADR on MDE that probably triggered the e-mail).
5. We linked the tickets successfully on MDE
6. Sure enough, the FP+ became available, and we booked successfully.
7. We're coming next week

Now, here's my concern...

I believe we're going to have to exchange these tickets for RFID tickets, correct?

If we do, will the new tickets/numbers wipe-out the FP+ selections we already made and have linked through MDE?

Since we're at the Swan, we won't be getting bracelets. I feel somewhat comfortable that we were able to link the tickets (even if they're the old kind), but since letting off-site guests have advanced access is so new, maybe Disney hasn't thought through this.

Thanks.

A. I believe we're going to have to exchange these tickets for RFID tickets, correct?

B. If we do, will the new tickets/numbers wipe-out the FP+ selections we already made and have linked through MDE?

A. Yes.

B. No.

Have a great trip, teammjs!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter