Old Story Worth Retelling

Ratigan

Earning My Ears
I am new to these boards, so bear with me. This tale is old...but so extraordinary that it should be catalogued here. In fact, this burst of Disney magic helped accelerate my Disney addiction and ensured many trips afterwards. My daughter was only two at the time, the time being in the mid 90s. I had taken her to eat breakfast at Tony's Town Square in MK. Being the typical finicky kid, all she wanted were grapes. The CM waiting on us reluctantly informed me that the restaurant did not have grapes. I did not give it much thought and onward we forged. However...when the food arrived, there was a big plate of grapes for my grateful (grapeful?) kid. I inquired as to their provenance....and here is where Disney does what Disney does best. The CM had LEFT her restaurant, walked up Main Street to the fruit vendor, acquired the grapes, and had them ready for my daughter without saying a word. If I had not dug a little, this deed would have never been known. Unfortunately, I do not know the lady's name, although it would not surprise me to see it today with "VP" beside it. She went way above and beyond to make a little girl happy with no concern for acknowledgment or praise. So, across the years, thank you. Your kindness reverberates even today.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter