• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Olivia’s meals ?s

mom3sonstt

DIS Veteran
We’re meeting some people for lunch at Olivia’s next week. I hate having heavy meals for lunch. Can anyone tell me how big the appetizer Caesar salad or the conch chowder are? Those sound the best, but I also don’t want to sit there with 2 pieces of lettuce while they have big plates of food.

Love Olivia's. It is pretty quiet at lunch. The meals are a decent size so you will be fine. It is also one of the few places you can walk into without a reservation. Or if it is busy the wait is usually quite short. You never feel rushed. If the weather is nice you can ask to be seated outside.

Haven't had the items you mention but we love Olivia's. You should probably get an order of onion rings along with anything else you order. :)

The Caesar salad is delicious, I get it with grilled chicken. The Conch Fritters are really good as well, served with a remoulade. Sorry, I've never had the Conch Chowder but I always save room for the Banana's Foster Bread pudding.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter