Olivia's at OKW with picky eaters

mom3sonstt

DIS Veteran
We are meeting some friends for lunch at Olivia's in May. I've checked out the menu and coming up blank for my picky eating son. Years ago (15-20ish) when we stayed at OKW all the time you could request food from the Good's To Go menu since they shared a kitchen (?). Does anyone know if that is still the case? He would probably do the fried chicken, but I'm sure would prefer the cheeseburger or chicken strips they have "next door".

They still have a Burger on the menu and you can certainly ask them to leave off anything he would not want on top of it... and see if they have different cheese if he does not like the one it comes with. I would not see any issue to have the burger as just be a plain cheeseburger...

I don't know how old he is but the kids menu has a burger

Otherwise I would engage the server and see what they recommend based on what your son likes

We've ordered off the kids menu for my DS and elderly mom- they'll do plain pasta

Thanks all! My son is 27, but on the autism spectrum....high functioning, but very set in his ways. Sometimes he surprises me with what he decides he'll try, but usually he's pretty stuck on chicken strips, cheeseburgers and hot dogs at WDW.

I have been able to order a hot dog and chicken tenders even though they were not on the adult menu.

We’ve eaten at Olivia’s numerous times and the food is always good. They will go out of their way to accommodate guests, so don’t be shy or embarrassed to get him exactly what he wants, fixed the way he wants it. The burger is one of the best on property but OKW knows how to do fried chicken, once only offered as a special, it’s now made the menu!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter