• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

OMG!!! ALL packed and ready...

sunset30

Mouseketeer
Yep, we are all packed, and we leave at 5:30 am in the morning! Tomorrow we shall be eating out tea in Roaring Forks....
OMGOMGOMGOMG....I have travel anxieties, but once we are all there, installed with ALL our luggage, and all sure that there are no bedbugs, we'll be just fine, and then the big day is SUNDAY (although I feel like EVERY DAY in WDW will be a big day for us, we have so much planned!)

Congrats! Have a safe flight and a wonderful wedding:bride:

Yep, we are all packed, and we leave at 5:30 am in the morning! Tomorrow we shall be eating out tea in Roaring Forks....
OMGOMGOMGOMG....I have travel anxieties, but once we are all there, installed with ALL our luggage, and all sure that there are no bedbugs, we'll be just fine, and then the big day is SUNDAY (although I feel like EVERY DAY in WDW will be a big day for us, we have so much planned!)

Hey just wanted to wish you congrats and hope you have the best time :goodvibes We got back from Orlando yesterday (had our site visit whilst we we there :) ) the weather was amazing! Look forward to hearing all about it! Best wishes! :thumbsup2

LOL -- I could have written your post, at least the part about the travel anxieties and getting settled (and making sure there are NO bedbugs! :eek:). I hope you have a safe, easy trip there and just really enjoy every little bit of your wedding vacation!! :goodvibes

Beg bugs? Do you really think there may be bedbugs? Gracious me!!! I never really thought about them at WDW before!!
Anyway, have a great trip, a magical wedding and may lots of happiness and a little pixie-dust come your way!!!

Thanks everyone! just a few more hours!!!

if anyone does see us while we are there, do say hi!

Oh, and yes, bedbugs. Apparently USA is having a BIG problem with them at the moment, so, it seems, it is wise to check before you settle yourselves in your room!

Thanks everyone! just a few more hours!!!

if anyone does see us while we are there, do say hi!

Oh, and yes, bedbugs. Apparently USA is having a BIG problem with them at the moment, so, it seems, it is wise to check before you settle yourselves in your room!

There was a suggestion on another thread to put luggage in the bathroom, shut the door and then pull back the bedding to look for bedbugs. My mother was concerned about them as well and found the same advice on another travel site. :rolleyes:

We will be on the look out for Just Married buttons! Can't wait!! :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter