OMG! Giordano's on Restaurant.com

dioxide45

DIS Veteran
I guess this hasn't been posted here because they aren't sold out yet. I did a search and couldn't find this.

All three Giordano's in Orlando are now advertising on Restaurant.com. If you buy any, be sure to use the current promo code BIG.

I guess this hasn't been posted here because they aren't sold out yet. I did a search and couldn't find this.

All three Giordano's in Orlando are now advertising on Restaurant.com. If you buy any, be sure to use the current promo code BIG.

Great Deals but being Canadian, it won't let me sign up and buy them. :headache: I had 2 $25 for Giordano's and 1 $25 for Outback for a total of $6 but don't have the right zip code. Oh well, everyone else enjoy.:thumbsup2

Great Deals but being Canadian, it won't let me sign up and buy them. :headache: I had 2 $25 for Giordano's and 1 $25 for Outback for a total of $6 but don't have the right zip code. Oh well, everyone else enjoy.:thumbsup2

Use the address of the hotel you will be staying at. Also take note that The Outback restaurant listed on Restaurant.com is not the chain that has the Aussie theme.

Use the address of the hotel you will be staying at. Also take note that The Outback restaurant listed on Restaurant.com is not the chain that has the Aussie theme.

Doesn't the billing address of the credit card have to match the address? I could try it and see I guess - it is only $6 so I guess I could see if it would process. Thanks for the tip. I'll give it a try.:)

Doesn't the billing address of the credit card have to match the address? I could try it and see I guess - it is only $6 so I guess I could see if it would process. Thanks for the tip. I'll give it a try.:)

I have just seen others offer similar advice. Let us know how it works out.

I have just seen others offer similar advice. Let us know how it works out.

Thank you so much - it worked!:yay::yay:

I used the first line of the address as my credit card address then used the second line as the hotel address.

I am so excited - thank you so much. I noticed once I printed them that it says we can only use one certificate per party, per month, per restaurant and I ordered 2 $25 for Giordano's so I guess we will use one this trip and one next trip.

Thanks again - what an awesome deal.:banana::banana:

Thank you so much - it worked!:yay::yay:

I used the first line of the address as my credit card address then used the second line as the hotel address.

I am so excited - thank you so much. I noticed once I printed them that it says we can only use one certificate per party, per month, per restaurant and I ordered 2 $25 for Giordano's so I guess we will use one this trip and one next trip.

Thanks again - what an awesome deal.:banana::banana:

There are limitations, and one per visit is one of them. Now that the certificates never expire, you can hold on to them for a while. Since they only cost $2 (for a $25 cert), then even if you can't use it, no big deal.

There are limitations, and one per visit is one of them. Now that the certificates never expire, you can hold on to them for a while. Since they only cost $2 (for a $25 cert), then even if you can't use it, no big deal.

Exactly - thanks again for the great tip. I am so excited. I also bought one for Garden Grove so we will do that Character Dinner after a day at Blizzard Beach. What a great savings - basically my son's buffet and the tip are covered by the gift certificate value so I just have to pay for 2 adult buffets - not bad at all. :woohoo:

The Giodano gift certificates are such an awesome deal too - $25 certificate and you only have to spend $35. That is amazing. Thanks again!!!:dance3:

I wonder if the certificate can be used for delivery? :confused3

That would be awesome if it could.

Perhaps Kat&Dom could check all of the requirements on their certificate. We haven't bought one as we won't be needing to use it for at least a year.

I know that many certificates require Dine In. This is because they hope you may spend much more than the minimum and order many beverages from the bar ;)

Perhaps Kat&Dom could check all of the requirements on their certificate. We haven't bought one as we won't be needing to use it for at least a year.

I know that many certificates require Dine In. This is because they hope you may spend much more than the minimum and order many beverages from the bar ;)

The certificate is for Dine In Only and Minimum purchase of $35 in Food Only - beverages do not apply towards the $35 minimum purchase.

The certificates do not expire so you could buy for next year now if you wanted. :yay:

LOL! That would make sense. :laughing:

The certificate is for Dine In Only and Minimum purchase of $35 in Food Only - beverages do not apply towards the $35 minimum purchase.

The certificates do not expire so you could buy for next year now if you wanted. :yay:

Thanks for the information. :thumbsup2

THANK YOU! We were planning on hitting up Giordano's in October. I just got a $25 for them and one other $25 certificate. $2 a piece!!! Can't beat that deal!

I called and you can use it on take out and delivery.
The oerson I spooke to was Marcel so if there are any problems say that you called before ordering and you talked to the manager Marcel.

You can pay with paypal, no problem.

Just snagged the last one for Irlo Bronson Highway! Has anyone called there and asked about takeout?

Can someone tell me about Giordano's? Not familiar.... sorry!

I got a $25 restaurant.com card from someone as a gift (she told me she paid considerably less for it). Can I use that at Giordano's? I leave in 3 days! I'm originally from Chicago so it would be great to have this on vacation!

I got a $25 restaurant.com card from someone as a gift (she told me she paid considerably less for it). Can I use that at Giordano's? I leave in 3 days! I'm originally from Chicago so it would be great to have this on vacation!

No, you need to purchase a certificate with that gift card & print it out & take it with you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter