OMG Haley just took a dive!!

no...she provided an entire season of laughable moments, right up until tonight.
No worries for me tho...she'll be toast by next season when Idol manipulates the next batch of viewers.
Whats the explanation for her 'tude the rest of the season?

But, you see, many of us didn't see it as attitude. Gotta have a backbone.:thumbsup2

But, you see, many of us didn't see it as attitude. Gotta have a backbone.:thumbsup2

yep, to fall on. Hopefully the *many* you are speaking for don't feel like they should hide rudeness and disrespect behind the facade of calling it a backbone. She showed the least backbone of all by getting so rattled.

yep, to fall on. Hopefully the *many* you are speaking for don't feel like they should hide rudeness and disrespect behind the facade of calling it a backbone. She showed the least backbone of all by getting so rattled.
Your opinion. I'm not going to trash, the other contestants to make my point. I just believe, you are way off the mark.

Your opinion. I'm not going to trash, the other contestants to make my point. I just believe, you are way off the mark.

agreed to disagree. It is an edited show for tv . Those of us who are local to the contestant have a pretty good idea of her.

Nobody had any problem laughing when Christina Aguilera or beyonce fell down. Haley fall down go boom= funny.

nobody had a problem laughing at Lauren fallng at the mansion either...including Lauren, and hers looked like it hurt!

I didn't laugh at Lauren nor Aguilera or Beyonce. Rather, I root for them to show courage and hope they're ok. As far as the claims of personal knowledge, as the old saying goes: Believe nothing of what you hear and only half of what you see. In other words, it's hearsay and possibly generated by jealousy, possibly a result of the telephone game, ie. things change a lot each time someone repeats a rumor.

To quote Avenue Q -the musical - -

Schadenfreude - German for 'happiness at the misfortune of others'

I don't watch Idol at all, laughing at someone falling is just natural0it is FUNNY:rotfl2:

First, just let me say that I am not a huge Haley fan just bc she uses her sex appeal a little too much IMO. Just too over the top for me. Plus the over growling in every song just grates on my nerves.

So she was prissing around in some stilletto's tonight and fell down! She fell down!! She fell the heck down!!!:rotfl:

:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

My last observation is this: It's no wonder schools are having a horrible time with children and bullying. Sad.

I didn't laugh at Lauren nor Aguilera or Beyonce. Rather, I root for them to show courage and hope they're ok. As far as the claims of personal knowledge, as the old saying goes: Believe nothing of what you hear and only half of what you see. In other words, it's hearsay and possibly generated by jealousy, possibly a result of the telephone game, ie. things change a lot each time someone repeats a rumor.

Or not. :lmao:

agreed to disagree. It is an edited show for tv . Those of us who are local to the contestant have a pretty good idea of her.

Haley goes to the same high school I went to, and my best friend's daughter goes there now and has had many classes with Haley. The general consensus among the students is that they will support her because she is "one of them", but a lot of people think she isn't, and never has been, a very nice person. I don't know her, and have never met her so I can't personally comment either way. From observing her on the show though, I don't think she takes criticism very well, certainly not as well as Lauren.

However, a lot of people took advantage of the free tickets to see Haley at Arlington Racecourse during the hometown visit, so there are people out there that must like her.

I did love when Steven Tyler asked Haley if "She was falling for him"! Now THAT was funny!

Haley goes to the same high school I went to, and my best friend's daughter goes there now and has had many classes with Haley. The general consensus among the students is that they will support her because she is "one of them", but a lot of people think she isn't, and never has been, a very nice person. I don't know her, and have never met her so I can't personally comment either way. From observing her on the show though, I don't think she takes criticism very well, certainly not as well as Lauren.

However, a lot of people took advantage of the free tickets to see Haley at Arlington Racecourse during the hometown visit, so there are people out there that must like her.

I did love when Steven Tyler asked Haley if "She was falling for him"! Now THAT was funny!

or they liked free tix and a chance to be seen on tv, lol. Steven cracks me up..he is such a camera w****, lol. I am bummed, if the rumor is true, that Aerosmith will not be playing the finale. Joe Perry gave a statement (according to a radio show) that since the band does not have a tour or new album timed right now that they will not be doing the show. I an still hoping it maybe works out tho.

or they liked free tix and a chance to be seen on tv, lol. Steven cracks me up..he is such a camera w****, lol. I am bummed, if the rumor is true, that Aerosmith will not be playing the finale. Joe Perry gave a statement (according to a radio show) that since the band does not have a tour or new album timed right now that they will not be doing the show. I an still hoping it maybe works out tho.

I'm sad to hear what Perry said. I had thought Steven may have talked to soon. Not a surprise with all of the fighting they have been doing over the past couple of years.

I was especially looking forward to seeing them sing with James :love:. Crap I miss James :guilty:.

I'm sad to hear what Perry said. I had thought Steven may have talked to soon. Not a surprise with all of the fighting they have been doing over the past couple of years.

I was especially looking forward to seeing them sing with James :love:. Crap I miss James :guilty:.

you know, :scratchin the statement didn't come out until AFTER James was eliminated...maybe Aerosmith wanted to sing with James more than they want to with Steven?

Was I imagining it when I heard someone very faintly say that Steven "should know" about falling while singing? Or did I just think that in my head??? :laughing: (For those who don't know, he is the master and king of falling off stages. It's funny to talk about that now, but seriously not funny when you really think about his age and the height of the stages. Oh and when my own Aerosmith concert was cancelled because of it. Not funny!)

BTW, it's ironic on the other network, laughing at people falling down was this week's subject of my very favorite TV couple, Mitch and Cam, on Modern Family!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter