OMG! I actually won!

chickie

DIS Veteran
I'm shaking so hard, I can't type! I've never won anything in my life, much less a PODCAST CRUISE!!!!!!:scared1: :dance3:
Thank you, guys! I cannot wait to meet all of you next May!!!:worship:
I've been trying to talk my hubby into this; now he has no excuses!!! I can finally get my name added to the list and can join in all the discussion fun!:cool1:

Unbelievable! I can't wait for Anne to check in, too! Congratulations to you too!

Thanks for checking in so soon -- sometimes it's really hard to figure out who the winners are when they use our "real" names.

Congrats -- Congrats -- Congrats!!!

That is soooo Awesome!!!! Congrats!!!!!:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Well done.....I'm sure you will have an amazing time! :party:

I'm not at all jealous! :furious:

CongratsGreenGlitterStars.gif

WOW!!! How great is that?! Now you always be able to tell people you won a cruise---and a Disney Podcast Cruise to boot! :banana: I'd be shaking, too! I am just DYING to listen to the podcast, but my son is soo sick, so have only been able to peek in here now and again...no time to even download.

You must be so psyched! :yay: :woohoo: :teacher: :cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter