OMG! I can't believe that happened at DISNEY!

Well we had been camping not long before our trip to WDW and my then 3yr old had gotten use to the u are in the middle of no where pick a tree to pee on.

Well he decieded he had to go pee and waited to long saw a tree and proceded to pull his shorts down and start peeing all over it.... I was horrified and started yanking his pants up, figured I would rather have his shorts wet then him peeing everywhere, there were some real disgusted people watching us and then there were some trying to hide their snickers. It was just the start of our day so we decided to just buy him another pair of shorts (none in his size) and hope for the best!!!

It was pretty hot when we were there in September but I saw a woman in tight jeans with a big black belt & a leather halter top with fringes all over it & high heeled boots. I think she missed the exit that took her to Sturgis.

On our way home from wdw, going through security at MCO our ds 3 was beeping in the metal detectors, and after 3 trips through the metal detector the man asks us to check his pockets again and low and behold we find a hot wheels car in the leg pockets of his pants. It was funny all the other people around wondering what was going on. :cool1::wizard:

7 years ago while waiting for the bus at what was then Dixie Landings my best friend and I saw a little girl (about 3 or 4) fall from the railing at the bus stop and hit her head hard on the ground. After a few minutes of crying she stopped and then started vomiting. She was there with her parents and what looked to be extended family. The little girl's mother and father actually got into a fight about who was going to take her back to the room and who was going to continue to the park with family!! It was terrible and I felt so awful for the little one. I hope that she was okay.

Trish

I know there are probably many more, as I have been on many disney vacations as child, but here are just a few.popcorn::

A few years ago, we decided to go to sea world for the day. My dad started feeling sick,:sick: and since it was late afternoon we decided to go back to AKL. Well he started to feel like he had to throw up and ran to the closest garbage can. It was one of those decorative ones with a cover on it and he ended up throwing up next to it. He told the CM and the poor guy was like "That's okay sir" but was probably thinking, "Great, this day can't get any better"

In like 1999, my then 5 year old sister, and my mom and I were waiting to get on the carousel, my sister went through the turnstile and went running ahead, just as the bell rang. The CM wouldn't let us get on. My Mom tried to explain that her 5 year old was on the ride alone. The CM insisted that when the bell rang it meant the ride was full and proceeded to start the ride anyway.:mad: My dad went to wait for her by the exit, while my mom and I went on the next time, but she came out of a different gate. We couldn't find her! My mom was livid at the CM and we later found her watching the sword in the stone show.

In 2008 we went at Christmas and were seeing the Candlelight Processional on Christmas day. My sisters 13 and 8 started fighting over who was going to sit next to Mom, and this old woman behind us shouted "Stop fighting its Christmas for God's sake!" I was so embarrassed and wanted to hide, when my sister turned around and told the old lady to mind her own business and that it was rude to scold other people's children.:scared1:

On the same christmas trip we were staying at POP and the people in the room next to us kept smoking outside the room. My one sister 13, then, has asthma and is very sensitive to smoke. The smoking section is down along the water. My mom called the front desk and the CM said he would call and remind them where the smoking section was, but they still continued. Well then they started leaving lit cigars on the ground outside and would go back into the room. We could smell the smoke in our room. So one day while I was walking back to our room I saw the cigar just sitting there, smoking away, so I picked it up and threw it off the balcony.:rolleyes1 Later we could hear them talking about how it had disappeared.

I know there are probably many more, as I have been on many disney vacations as child, but here are just a few.popcorn::

A few years ago, we decided to go to sea world for the day. My dad started feeling sick,:sick: and since it was late afternoon we decided to go back to AKL. Well he started to feel like he had to throw up and ran to the closest garbage can. It was one of those decorative ones with a cover on it and he ended up throwing up next to it. He told the CM and the poor guy was like "That's okay sir" but was probably thinking, "Great, this day can't get any better"

In like 1999, my then 5 year old sister, and my mom and I were waiting to get on the carousel, my sister went through the turnstile and went running ahead, just as the bell rang. The CM wouldn't let us get on. My Mom tried to explain that her 5 year old was on the ride alone. The CM insisted that when the bell rang it meant the ride was full and proceeded to start the ride anyway.:mad: My dad went to wait for her by the exit, while my mom and I went on the next time, but she came out of a different gate. We couldn't find her! My mom was livid at the CM and we later found her watching the sword in the stone show.

In 2008 we went at Christmas and were seeing the Candlelight Processional on Christmas day. My sisters 13 and 8 started fighting over who was going to sit next to Mom, and this old woman behind us shouted "Stop fighting its Christmas for God's sake!" I was so embarrassed and wanted to hide, when my sister turned around and told the old lady to mind her own business and that it was rude to scold other people's children.:scared1:

On the same christmas trip we were staying at POP and the people in the room next to us kept smoking outside the room. My one sister 13, then, has asthma and is very sensitive to smoke. The smoking section is down along the water. My mom called the front desk and the CM said he would call and remind them where the smoking section was, but they still continued. Well then they started leaving lit cigars on the ground outside and would go back into the room. We could smell the smoke in our room. So one day while I was walking back to our room I saw the cigar just sitting there, smoking away, so I picked it up and threw it off the balcony.:rolleyes1 Later we could hear them talking about how it had disappeared.

:lmao::rotfl2::rotfl:

All within one trip:

An employee died in a monorail accident.

I had a near heart attack or some kind of heat stroke in AK.

Someone in our party got a foot run over by a stroller or electric cart. Fortunately it wasn't broken.

And one other thing that I really won't go into (which actually happened right before the trip but still made the trip suck).

OK well this happened 18 years ago, but still shocking to me.
I was there with my dad, he owned a few Subway restaurants and the convention that year was in Orlando.
So my dad, me , and my aunt drove down in her brand new Beretta lol.
I also celebrated my 7th birthday, one of my best trips ever.
Anyways we stayed at the dolphin and the day we checked out my dad went to get the car and about 50 cars around where we were parked, including ours had there windsheilds smashed in.
Now the dolphin did cover this and paid for everyones windows, but we still had to check out at regular time and just sit in the lobby for like 6 hours,
Now I am sure we could have gone swimming or gone to Disney for the day but my dad and aunt were so PO'd we just sat there. BORING.

OK here is mine. In 06 we 2 things happened that I can remember. We were in the MK and my mom and I were waiting for my Dad DH DS and Ds to come off the tea cups. I kept smelling pot. Looked at mom ans she was sniffing as well. I looked around and saw a hippie type guy openly smoking pot. 2 CM came over to put it out and get rid of it before he was asked to leave the park. The other same trip. We were waiting for wishes and there was a couple right in front of us making out heavily:scared1: My kids had a front row to this. I told them not so nicely to move or go get a room. The girl said this is our vacation to. I said very calmly well my children really don't need to know about the birds and the bees at Disney NOW MOVE. They did.

In 07 just DH and I were walking in the MK by the the main street bakery to get breakfast and there was a man puking his guts out in the trash can. Noise and all. We didn't eat BF that day.

I have to admit..I'm like the person who started this thread. I love reading the bad and the good. One thing I've learned from all this though--beware of vomit-it's everywhere in Disney!

on are first trip we were invited by some Friend's who were Disney experts , and at dino land are friends elderly father got off his scooter and sat down at the wrong table and just joined right in on there conversation the lady sitting there look at him and said are you blind your at the wrong table , after he leaned over the table to get a good look at who he was talking to he said sorry i am blind , we seen them later on in the park and the lady grab everybody around her and said look out the blind guy is driving a scooter

I have a few bad moments from our trips.

On a trip with my parents my dad did not put sunscreen on because "all he needs is one good burn of the year and then he will tan right up" my mom tried to tell him the sun is different in Florida but no dice. One afternoon later and my dad was so burned. My mom wanted to go to Epcot for the evening so my dad went because he is tough and can handle a sun burn with out ruining a vacation. A couple hours later he was throwing up near the flower bed and the Disney ambulance came to help him because he had sun stroke. Yeah...not a fun time! The staff at Disney felt so bad for my dad they sent him a fruit basket while he was laying in bed not enjoying his vacation! We had fun though! He knows better now!!

The first trip my dh and I took together our luggage got delayed the whole first day and we came from New York where it was colder than Florida so we were Hot. Then while we were heading to the gift shop to buy clothes to change into on the way back to our room (we were staying at CBR and were on the other side of the lake from the main building) it started to down poor. We both got drenched down to the bone. Then everything went smooth!

The first trip we took as a family my daughter was sitting in a chair at San Angel Inn and fell off the chair smashed her head and it swelled her whole left side of her face shut because the floor is cement there. She was fine and the rest of the vacation was fine. She was too big for a high chairs at Disney for some reason and as it turned out too young to handle the booster at the time.

This past August trip I sprained my ankle the second day of our trip coming back from Epcot. I didn't even have anything to drink but the little indentation of the side walk was enough for me to get hurt on. Disney medics came and wrapped my ankle but it did put a damper on the rest of our vacation.

It seems every time we go someone gets hurt (on accident or from being a little not smart shall we say) so that is my worst part.

The best moments were just the kids reaction to everything and the fact that no matter what we are on a great vacation as a family.

A couple of weeks ago we were at Magic Kingdom. Our group of 8 was getting ready to board the boat for the Jungle Cruise. well, my 4 year old is pretty independent. I offer my hand to help her climb in. She refuses. A cast member offers his hand. She ignores that too. There is a pole on the boat she could have used. Nope, not that either. She reaches out and grabs the cast member in his crotch and climbs right in using that for support. The boat's driver saw, and said, on the radio, for everyone to hear, "well, i'm not going to lie, that's pretty freaky"
i was so freakin embarrased.

I just found this thread and it is cracking me up, but this one takes the cake.....
My sudden outburst of laughter freaked my cat out - he just took off out of the room....poor little guy must think I've lost my mind.

on are first trip we were invited by some Friend's who were Disney experts , and at dino land are friends elderly father got off his scooter and sat down at the wrong table and just joined right in on there conversation the lady sitting there look at him and said are you blind your at the wrong table , after he leaned over the table to get a good look at who he was talking to he said sorry i am blind , we seen them later on in the park and the lady grab everybody around her and said look out the blind guy is driving a scooter

You should have grabbed the members of your group and said "Look out! The stupid lady is walking by. Don't touch her, it might be contagious!":lmao:
Really though, the things that come out of some people's mouths amazes me. They are what I like to refer to as "filter-less" meaning they are missing the part of their brain that tells them when to shut their mouth. The sad thing is they think its ok.:confused3

This was a bad moment for my granddaughter but the rest of the family cracked up!

This was in the second week of December 2009, my granddaughter is four years old and fearless. She loved the TOT and TM. We were in AK at the Flametree having lunch. I told my DGD not to feed the ducks but she didn't listen. She was dropping chicken off her chicken leg and a piece of chicken skin was stuck on her finger and the duck bit the tip of her finger trying to get the chicken. She jumped up on the chair and said the d*** duck bit me! We couldn't help but laugh that little miss fearless was finally afraid of something. For the rest of lunch, she wouldn't sit down on the chair and screamed to get that duck out of there! We were there for another week and could get her to behave anywhere in the parks by just saying we just saw a duck, lol. We also were staying at CBR and she would yell at the ducks on the lake to shoo, lol.

My husband was in the bathroom with my six year old. They were at the sink washing their hands when a man comes out of a stall and walks towards the exit. Noah very loudly says, "Mister, you forgot to wash your hands." My husband was mortified.

The man kept walking. :)

Last week we were at AK eating in the screened in outside area at Pizzafari. There was a guy screaming and screaming at his son, yelling at him- this went on for a good 5 minutes with the kid crying and telling his father "please stop you are hurting my feelings" and the dad just kept going. I had tears in my eyes listening to this, my kids were upset wondering why the boy was crying and the dad was yelling so loud. I understand being frustrated and losing your cool but for so long and in front of so many people:confused3.

Also we were on the bus right after the Marathon and my 2 year old had his eye on the medal of the woman sitting next to him. She showed it to him and let him touch and then he lost interest. Next thing we know it has his attention again and he ends up groping this poor woman!:scared1: So embarrassing.

Several years ago I was in the world with my family- 6 of us total. It was the end of the day at MK and we boarded the bus for SSR. It was pretty crowded, so we split up. DM and DF sat with me on the long seats mid bus and my sibs sat in the back. The CM driver needed to really load up the bus since the line was long. A rather large woman proceeded to sit on my mother's lap!!:eek: Mind you DM is about 110 lbs and 5'8''. DM attempted to move and hint to the woman that she was rudely sitting on her. However, the woman didn't take the hint, but proceeded to have a child sit on her lap. So my little DM is now the base of a three person totem pole all the way to SSR. Once the woman left, DM turns to us and says, "now I know what it's like to be invisible!"

Same trip, different day: We're in HS and the wait for ST was around 20. DM and sibs rush ahead of DF and myself- we figured we're on line and no one's behind us, why rush. We see this family further up on the line playing some slaps and punches game. There was a father and daughter beating one another up in turn. DF and I were cracking up as we got closer in line. We then noticed a woman had ended up between us and the rest of the group- she had let the rest of our party go ahead of her. Then we realized who she was because she was yelling at her husband and kids. Yup, she was the mother of the slaps family. DF and I saw her turn to someone and loudly say, "Hey, hunny, hold my doll." and hand someone a princess minnie plush. Then she shoved forward in the line to yell some more at them. DF says to me, "I wonder who's the poor sucker that's hold her..." At that moment we caught up to the rest of our group and realized it was my sister. :rotfl2:

I love it all :lovestruc These are the memories we will never forget.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter