OMG! I just got a phone call from

mom2of2

DIS Veteran
MGM Guest Relations!!! I received a call regarding my 3/24 H&V Char Meal being cancelled on 3/10! I was very disappointed that my PS had been cancelled and that after several requests for a different char breakfast there wasn't many to choose from. I did finally get one at Cape May Cafe but not as early as I had my orginal PS for and was dissappointed that I wouldn't get to MGM as early as I planned to. Anyway! Someone on the DIS was kind enough to post an email addy for guest relations and I sent one expressing my disappointment since I had planned this 120 days in advance and it was closing the day BEFORE I was due to be there. I said in my email that I didn't expect anything at all and I just wanted them to know that I was disappointed but that I was sure that I would enjoy my stay at WDW anyway!
WELL!!!!!! I just walked in the door and there was a message on my phone from Josh at MGM Guest Relations and he said that he had spoken to the VP of MGM and they wanted to offer me VIP seating for Fantasmic on the 24th!!!!! All I have to do is show up at MGM Guest Relations and give them my name and they will tell me where to be and when!!!!
This just made my day!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just wanted to share my good news with everyone!!!
Thanks to all who wished us a safe and magical trip! We leave in less then 14 hours!!!

Woohoo! I'm glad things worked out somewhat for you - what a magical touch!

Have a <i>wonderful</i> trip :)

We have/had a priority seating for April 22nd. I did send an e-mail saying how dissapointed we are, etc. What I got in response was a very generic statement " We are adjusting operations based on guest demand". How sad is that!

I know that when I called to make the seating it was getting very full for that day because its Easter time. I can't believe they are doing this!

Better find another place (off site) to eat that day.

Isn't it great to get something unexpectedly?
biggthumpup.gif
Have a super time!
jumpinggreens.gif

I've been in love w/ Disney Guest Relations ever since I left a drawer full of my husband's clothes in our Treehouse Villa.:rolleyes: We were already at a freind's house in West Palm Beach when we discovered what had happened. Guest Relations tracked them down (the maid had found them), packed them up and shipped them to us in W. Palm.....FREE OF CHARGE! I was really impressed since it was MY mistake.
Thanks for sharing your good news. We all need a little "lift" tonight. Have a great trip.:)

Wow that's great, looks like your on your way hope you have a great time.

I guess it does sometimes pay to be polite, humble, and gracious when expressing disappointment. You deserve it!

Great news! Have a magical time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter