OMG! Minimum of 100 shares now required to join Shareholder's Club or to renew!!!!!

Another happy person here I got my renewal confirmed as well. So glad that I managed to just get in before the rule change :cool1:

Did anyone hear a response by email to the email sent or it just came through in post yes or no? :confused3

Glad you are all getting your renewals through... :thumbsup2

Iain - sorry to hear about your wife but I guess I can see their stance if technically she couldn't apply until 1st October :sad1:. At least you managed to renew so have one membership for the next 2 years.

Got my renewal confirmation too! So pleased! :goodvibes

I had an email confirming my renewal but have not received a new card yet. I went into Salon Mickey for the only time in our trip on Monday, quite forgetting that my card had expired as it was then the 1st October. I had no trouble though (and have only thought of it since) so presumably there is some electronic check – or possibly the CMs DON’T check the dates!

I am actually in the fortunate position of having 100+ shares. I am still not sure why, (and believe me I have no “insider trading” knowledge!), but I just had a feeling that the number of shares required would go up and so just before the shares shot up with the takeover news I had bought some more and at a good price. I love the feeling that I am a tiny part of the organisation and am pleased that I will still be able to use Salon Mickey occasionally. I enjoy being able to go up and knock on that door – especially when the queues outside the turnstiles are long!

Hi eeyorefan, i haven't heard back yet either - I got my email to them on Saturday 29th.

Still got my fingers crossed as technically i should get the renewal as it was before the cut off date and my card was just up for renewal. Keeping everything crossed for us both! :-)

Hi

How long did it take them to reply to your email? Worried mine has got lost

i had emailed them on the friday afternoon, then phoned them on the saturday i think it was (as i was worrying lol)

so - thats nearly a week yes?? if u r worried - do call them - they were lovely on the phone x

I had real difficulties renewing my lapsed membership but thanks to some help from Elaine managed to deal direct with the Shareholders Club office so that My Personal Space could be reset.

Really glad that I got an email last week confirming that the membership club card should be with me in 2 weeks time :goodvibes

Has anyone rung the shareholder club. If so what was the cheapest way?

They sent email saying what I emailed them is not good enough

Has anyone rung the shareholder club. If so what was the cheapest way?

They sent email saying what I emailed them is not good enough

if the number you have starts with 0033, then the cheapest way to do call them is to us a discount dial number first, like -

0844 200 90 90

then follow the instructions.

Really glad that I got an email last week confirming that the membership club card should be with me in 2 weeks time :goodvibes

Don't hold your breath I had my email on the 5th September, a couple of weeks before news of the changes and still no card, might email them. :scratchin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter