OMG...My Email was read

FamilyMcCord

Dreams Really Do Come True
Now this has been truly a warm welcome to this family. Just got an email from Julie saying my email was read. YAY....

Thank you so much Pod Squad....Love you guys so much

:woohoo:

Awesome feeling, isn't it? :cloud9: Congrats!!!!:cheer2: and Welcome.:goodvibes

That was such an awesome feeling. :woohoo: I am still excited and loved hearing the discussion about my question and Julie almost being named Bridget. That was awesome. I love my name and love to find others that share my name. Anyways still so excited. :dance3:

You're a STAR!!!! :cool2: Now you can say "Been there, done that, got the T-Shirt ... or pen/pin ...)

Welcome! :goodvibes

Mine, too. It is exciting. Now I just have to decide if I want the pin and lanyard or the t-shirt. It's really a hard decision for me. I'd love the pin and lanyard, but I think I'd get more use out of the t-shirt, and I coudl show off that I'm a fan. Decisions, decisions.

I am so happy that they played my voicemail! I have been listening since January, and I feel like you guys are my extended family! Anyway, my voicemail was about our anniversary stay at Poly Concierge. Thanks playing my voicemail, and I hope it helped others.

Chris

Mine played yesterday. I don't know how people listen to themselves. I could hear the nervousness in my voice.

I second the other person who felt welcome. I've only been listening since January. I never thought it would be me calling in. I got the e-mail about my pin and lanyard. Now I really feel like one of you!

Mine, too. It is exciting. Now I just have to decide if I want the pin and lanyard or the t-shirt. It's really a hard decision for me. I'd love the pin and lanyard, but I think I'd get more use out of the t-shirt, and I coudl show off that I'm a fan. Decisions, decisions.

Not to influence your decision, but... One can BUY a DIS Unplugged T-shirt. As of right now, the Pin/lanyard is only available to those whose mails have been read/heard or to those lucky enough to see a Kaht with a string of lights and a boot...

My voicemail was played last week, I think.... I fear I'll not only be known as the "Soap Lady" but the chicken deal at Trail's End will likely be called "Debbie's Chicken" too! Sheesh!

But, my T-Shirt came in the mail and I'm *so* thrilled! They're not the thin, cheapie white ones that I generally won't wear.... these are nice!

Thanks so much, Pete and gang.... we really really do love you guys!! Can't wait till the cruise, when I'll finally get to meet Pete. Well, unless I'm lucky enough to be in the parks during a "live" podcast.... hmmmm.... I could bring CHICKEN! <grin>

Well, unless I'm lucky enough to be in the parks during a "live" podcast.... hmmmm.... I could bring CHICKEN! <grin>

And, if you don't have any waffles handy...you could always sandwich it between a couple bars of soap!!! :rotfl2:

You all are to funny and you make me laugh almost everyday. I can't wait to get to work to log on and see what sillyness is going on in this crazy family I have found. Yes I said I was doing this at work, I don't have much time at home to get on my computer at home, with working full time, going to school full time, plus being a mom to a 2 year old and a 12 year old, plus trying to plan a wedding and now I have to get on to planning that honeymoon, shoot I need one more day in the week. So by the time 10pm rolls around I am so done I just want to crawl in bed and die.

You all make my day go by so fast...and I love it. I am just gonna have to find more time...god I need time. I have that honeymoon to plan....I never thought I would have to really start thinking about it this far out.

Wow, any tips on where to even start. I somewhat have an idea of what I want to do. Just getting it all sorted. I think I need to go peak at the Weddings and Honeymoons page.

Love all you.....

What a nice post -- I'm glad we can all give you a giggle or two during a time that seems pretty stressful for you!

(BTW...I have always loved the name "Bridget" and probably would have used it if I had a second DD.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter