Omg!!!!! Omg!!!! It came !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trixieplus2

Mouseketeer
Hi everybody!!!!!! So see it all started with a last min tax money trip to WDW....That is where I fell in love with what I thought I was to old for. See I always adored Tinkerbell:blush: But of course I thought I was to old for all that nonsense but the KIDS love Disney so of course they saw a Disney commercial(lol wonder who pointed that out) and begged for a trip and well now we are all addicted!!!!!:lmao: So this will be our second and last short trip until Dec 2012 we hope to save up enough for some ADR's and things like BBB and a sitter so we can have an adult night next time....but enough about next year. WE ARE GOING TO DISNEY IN 6 DAYS:banana::yay::banana::yay::banana:

Our cast: Me/Mom:tinker: DH/Dad:eeyore: DD5princess: DD3:tink:

We have our Booklet and luggage tags!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are Leaving the 27th and I haven't even packed yet:scared1: I am a bit of a procrastinator.:upsidedow We are staying at the Pop for 4 nights with a 4 day ticket on the kids stay and play. Probably doing a park twice we don't like AK that much although nothing is decided (because I hate concrete plans I prefer we do things more fly by the seat of our pants.)

So here we are
Me (I hate taking pictures so that is from a year or two ago)
melo.jpg

DH/he is not a big fan of the camera either
christmas07023.jpg

DD5 aka The Princess
0228101037.jpg

DD3 AKA Tink
0228101036.jpg

So this is really a quickie trip to hold us over until Dec2012 but hey it's a DISNEY TRIP!!!!:yay::yay::yay:

So let the good times roll:rotfl:

BTW I have never done a pre-trip or any kind of trip report before so bear with me k.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter