Omg POFQ

Marshmallows are provided. I did the bonfire at Riverside, but it's the same at all the resorts. They even provide the sticks. You need to buy your own smores though if you want that.

These are from Port Orleans Riverside, but the activity is the same if not the actual bonfire. :)

from raw-1303 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-1304 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-1305 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-1306 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

And the pool has a waterslide, plus a little hottub nearby. I don`t have recent pictures of POFQ because it`s been a while, but I`ll go in 10-20 days and take some pictures. :) I love resort visiting.

Marshmallows are provided. I did the bonfire at Riverside, but it's the same at all the resorts. They even provide the sticks. You need to buy your own smores though if you want that.

These are from Port Orleans Riverside, but the activity is the same if not the actual bonfire. :)

from raw-1303 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-1304 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-1305 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-1306 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

And the pool has a waterslide, plus a little hottub nearby. I don`t have recent pictures of POFQ because it`s been a while, but I`ll go in 10-20 days and take some pictures. :) I love resort visiting.

There is also a campfire and marshmallows at POFQ. Each night there is also an outdoor movie, the schedule will be printed on the recreation guide given to you at check in and also posted near the courtyard where the movies are shown. It is about a 7-10 minute walk from FQ to Riverside depending on how quickly you guys walk. You can also ride the boat from one side of the resort to the other or to DTD.

We bring our own Hershey bar and graham crackers to the campfire to make smores - marshmallows and sticks are provided as mentioned by PP's. CM's run the campfire. It's a fun event.
We walk several times during our trip to PORS - great food court and carriage ride there. 10 minutes only to walk and it's beautiful.

I stayed at Riverside twice as a child, and we used the pool at FQ once. You're going to have a fantastic time! It was a beautiful resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter