Omg

Dumbofan91

Dumbo's back back again Dumbo's back tell a frien
IN ABOUT 6 DAYS I WILL BE IN DISNEY!!! I AM SO HAPPY. THIS WILL BE MY FIRST DISNEY TRIP!!!!!!! (sorry for caps) ::MickeyMo :wave: :thewave: :disrocks: :music: :rockband:

You are ssssssoooooo lucky!!! Yes, please let us know how your trip went. Have fun!!!!

Dumbofan91 said:
IN ABOUT 6 DAYS I WILL BE IN DISNEY!!! I AM SO HAPPY. THIS WILL BE MY FIRST DISNEY TRIP!!!!!!! (sorry for caps) ::MickeyMo :wave: :thewave: :disrocks: :music: :rockband:

thats sooo osm! you deff. have to tell everyone here how the trip was. Go on the Stitch ride for me and pm me back and tell me how it was! i'm really curious about it!

Aw! I know you'll have a GREAT time! Do tell us about it when you come back

:)

Aww have a wonderful time - tell us about Misson: Space (is that how it's written?) - but wow, you will have an amazing time x

You're ssssssoooooo lucky! I'm going to Disney this summer, wish i was going in 6 days!

Lucky! Have a great time! Ride the monarail and hug Mickey for me!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter