• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Omgsh Yesssss

socer003grrl

music is awsome!!!
OMGSH YESSSS i get to go to the fall out boy, hawthorne heights, and all american rejects!!!! my mom said i couldn't!!! but then my friend said she was going and asked if i wanted to go to MI to see it with her!!! but she is actually comming here to IL to see it even though we are seeing it in WI omgsh i'm soo excited hehe

she said no at first b/c she was worried about the ppl who would be there....but then when i told her about my friend...she said it was ok

So this concert is in Michigan, Illinois, and Wisconsin at the same time?

yeah i think i know that tour, only From First to Last is gonna be there, which is a reason why i'd want to go. I doubt i'll go though.

Have fun!!!

so am i! im going april 22 in pittsburgh! im so pumped!

Ava

hawthorne heights is supposedly one of the worst bands out there, all of my friends HATE them.

Aw you guys are SO lucky!

I've never been to a concert.

I go to local shows all the time (which are WICKED fun btw)

but yeah, i wanna go to a big concert. I'd LOVE to go to that one!

i have been to a aaron carter concert, and a maroon five.

they were awesome!

MuNkY said:
So this concert is in Michigan, Illinois, and Wisconsin at the same time?

haha it's going to WI, then IL, then MI lol

Uuaww said:
hwthorne heights is supposedly one of the worst bands out there, all of my friends HATE them.

o...i LOVE hawthorne heights....haha i'm listening to them right now!!!

DramaQueen said:
Aw you guys are SO lucky!

I've never been to a concert.

I go to local shows all the time (which are WICKED fun btw)

but yeah, i wanna go to a big concert. I'd LOVE to go to that one!
Half of my friends are in local bands(And they are awesome!) and I can say, local shows (at least around here) are way more fun. Its great to know the lead guitarist in the band. lol

you are..
so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so LUCKY!
I think they might be coming to Boston Mass. I'm not sure my cousin told me that they were but if they are going there I NEED to get tickets!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter