On a lighter note......

mmouse37

DCL Diva!!
Things are pretty depressing for everyone right now...….so let's lighten it up. What is your go to Disney Song you sing when washing your hands for 20 seconds?

Mine has been Whistle While You Work but I just changed it to "Into the Unknown" which is more appropriate currently LOL!!

MJ

I'm embracing the Mission Impossible theme song.. beat-box/instrument style. I've found in public restrooms, around the time it starts feeling exceedingly awkward, you are at just about at 20 seconds.. add on a few more beat lines to make sure you've reached the proper time. An example:

As you walk from the toilet to the sink, out-loud say "Good morning Mr. Phelps. Your mission, should you choose to accept it- remove all coronavirus particles from your hands."

By now you should be at the sink. As you turn the faucet on, give out a good "Tssschrawwwwwww.."

Now with your first two pumps of the soap dispenser: "Bump-a Bump-a..."

Hands under the running water: "BUMP BUMP, Bump-a Bump-a- BUMP BUMP"

Now bring it down, higher pitched: "Dig-a-da-roooooooo, Dig-a-da-roooooo, Dig-a-da-roooooooooooo, dum dum, Bump-a, BUMP BUMP.."

Continue.. Mad bonus points if you can enlist others washing their hands to hum out other harmonic lines of the song.

Then with a flourish, on the last beat, use your elbow to turn off the sink, then as you grab a paper towel, announce loudly "This message will self destruct in 5 seconds." dry your hands, use the paper towel to open the door, and as you throw the towel into the trash, make a loud flaming/fizzing sound. End with the orchestral "DAH-TAHHHHHHHHHHHH" (fading out) as the door closes. Mission accomplished.

I am thinking of doing the "Star Wars" theme, but afraid I will get too wrapped up in it, have to borrow my grandkids' play figures and a small bubbly war will ensue. Maybe I'll just save that for a bubble bath later.

Working in a kitchen, I wash my hands quite often while at work, so mine is the obvious,...Hi H Hi Ho, It's off to work we go!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter