On Board Booking

ReneeMoss

Mouseketeer
What are the "Perks" for doing an On-Board Booking? Can I use Vacation Club points for an On-Board Booking and recieve the "Perks"? Are there any costs and or points "specials" for On-Board booking? We will be on the Wonder Nov 14 and plan to book the Magic, 7-day Eastern for August 23. :Pinkbounc

Yes, there are DVC points specials for booking on board. You do have to book within 11 month window (which it looks like you would be). There are no stateroom credits but points are discounted.

If we wanted to cruise within 11 months and had the points, we most definately would have taken advantage of the discount.

I only have the 4 day pts chart in front of me -- if I find the 7 day I will post.

I do have the chart for the 7-day Eastern (for some reason I don't have the Western - but will keep looking if anyone is interested)

For August 23, 2003
1st two in cabin (regardless of age):
cat. 4 230 each
cat. 5 191
cat. 6 178
cat. 7 164
cat. 8 138
cat. 9 126
cat. 10 112
cat. 11 105
3rd, 4th and 5th in cabin:
child 2 and under 19 each
child 3-12 57
13 and over 83

Thank you for that information Diana....it will save me some points to wait to book on board!:p :p :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter