on our last night in June

pumba

DIS PUMBARIZER
we cancelled our dinner ressie and it was gone in ten minutes.. I said. to hubby..lets just play it by ear instead of a sit down restaurant after a long 8 nights...he agreed and we cancelled it and then cancelled our fast passes and made new ones for the morning..
so maybe the food trucks in DTD..I mean Disney Springs..any favorites or ones we should try??
Thanks

Disney Springs has some pretty decent QS options. Me and the significant other like to hop around DS,

Blaze pizza
Delux burger
Poutine at the daily poutine
Maybe a wetzle pretzle dog

Cookes of Dublin has the amazing Parmesan skinny chips (fries) or even a deep fried burger.
Earl of sandwich is pretty tasty

You also now have the polite pig as an option.

At the food trucks we love corn dogs and waffle fries.

Dessert at ghiradelli or sprinkles or even goofys candy.

We rarely make ressies at DS because we love all the options at the QS places there

Superstar Catering

At 6:30pm we stumbled upon Superstar Catering (a food truck) and decided to munch.
DSCF0362.jpg

The kids and I were able to grab a small table near the ledge. These are bar height tables with no chairs but up near the high cement ledge for some seating. And they are right with great views!

DSCF0363.jpg

DSCF0364.jpg

Cary got an Angry Orchard to drink and the rest of us were bottled Coke and Sprite (plus water we brought with us).

DSCF0365.jpg

DSCF0366.jpg

You can see Skye's cool Coke bag...she loved it and still has it in her room I think.

Cary and I shared the Zingy Mojo Pulled Pork.

DSCF0367.jpg

OMG! This was one of the best things we ate the whole trip! It's yellow rice, beans, pulled pork, sour cream, diced avocado, tomatoes, and green onions. It was all perfect and we had no problem cleaning that tray!

The kids shared a Pepperoni Flatbread.

DSCF0368.jpg

This was actually really good too! And just big enough to share for a snack.

You can see Tyler's fuel rod on the table in that pic. I don't think I mentioned this. I had heard about these before our trip so this was something he got as soon as we arrived...hunting Pokémon really drains your battery! And even though we have at least two other external battery chargers, he loved this. Whenever he was low, he'd charge his phone then when we were near an exchange pod, he'd change it out for a full one. There are not nearly enough places to do that at yet but for the most part they were convenient. A lot of times if it wasn't close to where we were, he'd go off and exchange it and then meet up with us. The only trouble we had was in Disney Springs where one pod wasn't working and even the people working did not know what to do since they don't actually own the machines. But for the most part, it was well worth the money. Oh, and speaking of money, you need a credit card to get it from the machine.

Anyway, back to our snack. We took our time and relaxed for a while while eating. We really enjoyed this food too. I would highly recommend this place. It did take about 15 minutes from order to being called to pick up our food though. I assume things are mostly made to order because everything was super hot and fresh. Not like it had been sitting around waiting for someone to take it out from under the heat lamp.

TOTAL...$36.00

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter