on property help please

golfer1903

Earning My Ears
Hello,

i will be staying at the new pixar place, and when i go to disnelyworld we have the limo driver stop from the airport ride to get a case of bottles water for the room before check in .

Does anyone know if karmel transportation offer this service?

If not is there a drug or grocery store real close to walk from pixar place and if so what and where?

is there a grocery delivery service aviable and does it require a large min order?

thanks guys. first time to disneyland

As having an extra stop with transportation is not really related to being on propery, you may wish to change the title of this post. Maybe to asking about Karmel transportation and an extra stop? Or close by groceries. You will likely get better responses.

I have not used Karmel, so can't speak directly to them, but I have never had an issue with having a grocery stop when I've needed it. Some companies require you to let them know ahead of time, and will have the option on their request form.
I believe there are close drug stores, grocery stores, even a Target?, but as I never have a car, I've not ventured to any of those.

I hope you enjoy your trip! I've not had the chance to stay at the newly themed Pixar Place hotel. I've heard it is amazing!

Edited to add about close shopping

I cant answer the Karmel question but worst case you can get an uber or lyft and go to Food for Less which isnt to far away. See attached map.Screenshot 2024-03-24 at 11-44-04 Pixar Place Hotel · 1717 Disneyland Dr Anaheim CA 92802.png

Top of the Karmel page is a "text us" feature - I'd just ask them.

If you want to do a grocery delivery at Pixar place, I would call the hotel and ask the procedure.

We have done Walmart plus orders to off site hotels without an issue. If you sign up right before your trip, they have a free 30 day trial.

We've taken them in the past and have been able to do a stop along the way, scheduled in advance. It was several years ago, so can't say if they still do it. And not Pixar Place, but we've had groceries delivered to the GCH, so don't know why not. I believe it was from Von's at the time.

We used Lansky’s in October, and they offered a free stop on the way from the airport. You did have to request it when you book the service, and you can choose where to stop from a list (we chose Target). I believe you have 30 minutes for the stop. They may cut the stop out if your flight arrives delayed, and the driver needs to get to the next booking. I don’t think there is anywhere that I would want to walk to and then back, carrying a case of water (from PPH), but there are several pharmacies near the hotels on Harbor (I think), if you really wanted to walk to get it.

Thanks. Kamels does not allow grocery stops I checked with them

Has anyone used lansky transportation as I see they allow a stop and the price is similar. Actually a few dollars less
Any reviews for them

Yes. We used lansky and they made a grocery stop. It was fine. Nothing an Uber couldn’t do. But if you prefer a service we were happy with lansky. You can also get $35 min ordered delivered from target.

The Target is about 1 1/2 mile from Animal Kingdom Lodge. I am going to see if I can walk it from there to get groceries.

Just use Instacart or one of the other grocery delivery services. Haven’t stayed at Pixar Place (except back in the 90s when it was the Pan Pacific) but we always get Instacart when staying at VGC.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter