On Site Hotels So Expensive February 10th Weekend?

gofordrew

Mouseketeer
Florida residents wanting to stay on site February 9-12 2018. Hotels are all pretty expensive? Anyone know why or if they may go down? Pretty much any other weekend in January and February is pretty cheap. The crowd calendars look low for this weekend as well so it just doesn't make sense so I may be missing something.

Prices are set and won't change, but they may release a discount that can bring down the cost.

Yes noticed the rates when I booked our Polynesian stay. I couldn't get a standard room rate for 6-13th and had to settle for lagoon view.

Florida residents wanting to stay on site February 9-12 2018. Hotels are all pretty expensive? Anyone know why or if they may go down? Pretty much any other weekend in January and February is pretty cheap. The crowd calendars look low for this weekend as well so it just doesn't make sense so I may be missing something.

FWIW, Mardi Gras is 2/13 this year, which is earlier than it has been the last few years. I've never been that week but always been told it's a higher crowd week since schools are out in Louisiana.

Not only is it Mardi Gras weekend (yep, schools closed that week) but the big cheerleading competition is that weekend too. Lots of onsite resorts are completely booked. I booked for 2/9-2/13 three months ago and snag a room at CSR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter