• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

On which day of the week do you weigh?

I usually weigh in on Fridays. The weekends are the most difficult for me so if I do fall off the diet, I have 5 days to make up for it :)

I weigh on Mondays. The weekends are hard and they can get out of hand. Knowing that I am going to weigh on Monday is a reminder to be careful on the weekends.

Usually Monday, because that is when a coworker of mine does...but my official weigh in is on Wednesday or Thursday, it just depends if I realize it is only Wednesday or not. Need to keep my days of the week straight.

Everyday but Thursday are WW meetings...it's easier to follow the diet on the weekdays at work!

I weigh pretty much every day... but consider Monday my "official" weigh in day. :)

Friday is my WW meeting, where I weigh in.

I will be weighing myself every day though. I think that is how all these pounds caught up with me. Our scale broke, and I never bothered to buy a new one. Once I weighed in at WW the other day, and saw how much I have gained ( :eek: ) the first thing I did was run out and buy a new scale!

Tuesday mornings ... I don't want to weigh myself on the weekend because those are my days off from my diet. So I'm hoping that all the weekend food will be gone by Tuesday ... :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter