Onboard photo question

DisneyDream2B

DIS Veteran
I read about the various photo packages, but is it possible to purchase a single photo, preferably a digital photo? Any idea of the cost?
Many thanks.

I don't know about a single photo, but I just sailed & chose to buy the 10 photo package instead of the unlimited, which saved me about $80. I initially wasn't really in the mood to comb through my photos last evening of the cruise but I'm glad I took the time, because only 7 or 8 were photos I really liked, so buying the unlimited would have been a waste of money.

I'm assuming this works like photopass? have your picture taken all over the place and then review them and purchase what you want before you leave?

I'm assuming this works like photopass? have your picture taken all over the place and then review them and purchase what you want before you leave?
Exactly. They have photo kiosks in Shutters where you can preview the pictures and order the package of your choice. Then you pick up the photos or USB on debarkation morning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter