Onboard Photos

hipporina

<font color=teal>I keep Kleenex in business</font>
I'm looking at preordering the USB of all digitals for our trip. It is $250 (makes Photopass look even better). Cruise Planner says that is a savings from buying onboard. Anyone know what the usual cost is? We are going on Liberty of the Seas, 7 days, end of September.

At the end of the cruise $299 for all digital images; $399 for all digital images and prints in your folio. They will not print out all of them, you just get to keep what has already been printed. If you go online to MyCruisePhotos.com you can pre-purchase your disc for $249. On our cruise (July 23, 2017) at the beginning of the week they offered a $199 special, so I got refunded another $50+.

My brother bought 6 digital images for $100 (before he found out he could have them all for $147). Other staterooms in your family can purchase all of their digital images for $147 per stateroom, IF one member of the party purchases everything at full price (which for me was $199). Be sure to mention when you are checking out at the cash register that your family member purchased the full package and give them the stateroom number. Otherwise you will be charged full price. This information is on their website and you can print it and bring it with you just in case there is a problem.

Look in your Cruise Compass for the special. It was only for a few days at the beginning of the cruise (if they offer it).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter