Once Upon A Fairy Tale 10/18/08

Winksst

Mouseketeer
We made our ressies yesterday for this trip and I was wondering if anyone else if planning on coming?

It'll be me, my dh, and dd 9. We are *so* excited!!!!!:dance3:

Sorry, Wendy, we're in the discussion phase of planning a trip for next year. Have a great time! Can't wait to read all about it.

Darn it! We just miss you. We are leaving on the September 25 journey. Save some fun in Germany for us (and my husband would say to save some beer, too!).

Oh man, bummer. Just looking for some folks to connect with ahead of time. I hope enough people are going and so it doesn't get cancelled. :faint:

Just kidding.

I am on this trip right now.

More awesome, than awesome.

We are in Rothenberg right now. Will be making pretzels today.

One of the main things to do is wear comfortable shoes. Cobble stones everywhere. Uneven walking really takes a toll on you.

There are long days and earlz mornings almost each day. But well worth it.

I am so glad you're enjoying it...and it makes me even more excited!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I'd love a trip report when you get home. ::yes::

you are gonna have a WONDERFUL time on this tour. I just arrived home tonight. Long flight, but it was worth the trip.

Hopefully I will get the trip report completed within a day or so.

Luggage did not come home with me, but supposed to be delivered tomorrow. UGH!!!

From what I've seen, it looks like everyone has enjoyed this trip. I just cannot wait!!

Have you posted your report and I'm just blind?? Looking forward to it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter