Once Upon A Time Nighttime Show at Tokyo Disneyland Park

Corbisblue

DIS Veteran
Last night we got to see the preview for the new nighttime show Once Upon A Time. Its similar to Disney Dreams in Disneyland Paris. It was raining last night, so we didn't get the full pyro for the show. It was a great show and is the perfect way to end your day at the park.

They will do a lottery for seating in front of the castle, which with the level of detail of the animations, it would be worth it.

Here's a video I took last night of it, the audio got a bit muffled cause of the rain/wind. Also found another video someone else took last night, with better audio.

Also, there's TONS of merchandise for the show.

2ATLWvml.jpg

Thanks for the links. I haven't watched a lot as I don't want to spoil the surprise but it looks amazing. I can't wait to see this for real. Also just discovered your "fathobbit" page. Some really useful info on there so thanks again. :worship:

Thanks for the links. I haven't watched a lot as I don't want to spoil the surprise but it looks amazing. I can't wait to see this for real. Also just discovered your "fathobbit" page. Some really useful info on there so thanks again. :worship:

I do not blame you for not wanting to spoil it. You will not be disappointed! It's a great addition to the evening entertainment in the park. The electrical parade happens early in the evening, and the fireworks are cancelled quite a bit. So, this will help with keeping people in the parks in the evenings.

Thank you for the compliments on the page. I am always happy to answer any questions about Tokyo. My favourite place on earth!

Thanks for the videos! Do you know when the show will be officially debuting? My friend and I are going to TDL next week; curious if we'll be able to catch it. :)

Thanks for the videos! Do you know when the show will be officially debuting? My friend and I are going to TDL next week; curious if we'll be able to catch it. :)

It started May 29th, so you can definitely see it! Try the lottery to get seats right infront of the castle. I have yet to win, but its supposed to be good seats.

Saw it again tonight and since the weather was perfect, we got the full show with fireworks and everything!

Everything Tokyo does they drag so many people to the park . This and Dreamlights makes Tokyo Disneyland even more affordable . It is sad they still got the old Tomorrowland design like the US Park in the 1980's.

It started May 29th, so you can definitely see it! Try the lottery to get seats right infront of the castle. I have yet to win, but its supposed to be good seats.

Excellent! Looks like there's a bit of rain in the forecast for our visit, but I hope that won't affect the show. :) How do you enter the lottery?

Excellent! Looks like there's a bit of rain in the forecast for our visit, but I hope that won't affect the show. :) How do you enter the lottery?

June is the rainy season, so make sure you have quick try clothes and pickup a poncho. Having an umbrella is a must too.

To enter the lottery you visit a building thats right beside Space Mountain. There you take all your parties park passports and choose the show you want the lottery for. Scan all the passes then it'll tell you if you won or not. You can only do this once a day. They have it in English too.

Have a great time! I will be taking my mother there in the next couple of weeks. Such a great place.

No luck with the lottery for us either. ^^; However, we did find a great spot to watch the show. We were walking through Tomorrowland and ended up sitting at one of the tables at the Tomorrowland Terrace. Bit of a side view of the castle, but still a fantastic view, plus we had a nice place to sit and snacks. And we grabbed the spot only ten minutes before the first show!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter