Once Upon A Time Season 4 "Let's Hope You Didn't Bring Anything ELSA Back"

I did not enjoy the frozen movie at all.. Not even a little and I did not like any of the Elsa stuff going on in OUAT .. I thought she was a bit " frozen" , boring. I would have enjoyed more regina , hook and LOVED the Belle & rumple dance .. Been waiting for that since season 1 :)

StirlingSilver83 said:
I loved the premiere! I think they set up an interesting plot with Anna going missing and the previews for next week look amazing! I was also like OMG when the sorcerer apprentice hat was revealed and also was surprised when Regina wanted to rewrite the book to give villians their happy ending. I honestly think that is going to open up a can of worms and more OMG moments lol

Either I dosed off for a minute or just totally missed it. Where was the sorcerer's hat?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using DISBoards

Either I dosed off for a minute or just totally missed it. Where was the sorcerer's hat?

about 2/3 of the way through..after Belle and Rumple's dance etc. Belle was asleep and Rumple took out The Dark One's sword, waved it over the box they showed when Belle brought him to the house. He saw the image of the Sorcerer's Hat in the box.

Loved it! Seemed like it was over in 5 minutes! Hook is as hot as ever!

Oh Hook :lovestruc

Shameless brag: the actress playing Anna is a dear friend of my DD. She has spent many nights at our house. I've seen her in performances in high school plays and church productions. She and my daughter participated in mock trial competitions. Our town is so proud of her. She just graduated from the North Carolina School of the Arts in May.

I never watched OUAT before, and was completely lost last night. I plan to see if I can find it on Netflix, etc.

How cool!!!! Tell her she did a great job next time you see her :thumbsup2 And find out if I can get Hook's autograph :rotfl: Kidding

Oh Hook :lovestruc How cool!!!! Tell her she did a great job next time you see her :thumbsup2 And find out if I can get Hook's autograph :rotfl: Kidding

ME TOO! lol my hubby hates it bc I am like falling all over the tv when he comes on...it's so funny! He is so sexy and that accent (swoon) lol

Shameless brag: the actress playing Anna is a dear friend of my DD. She has spent many nights at our house. I've seen her in performances in high school plays and church productions. She and my daughter participated in mock trial competitions. Our town is so proud of her. She just graduated from the North Carolina School of the Arts in May.

I never watched OUAT before, and was completely lost last night. I plan to see if I can find it on Netflix, etc.

Wow, that's really cool! I've seen some plays at NCSOA and they were excellent. I thought she nailed Anna, Elsa, not so much.

I'm most intrigued by the sorcerer's hat, where are they going with that? Yensid maybe?

Totally need a "like" button here lol...it would take a whole lot of self control to brush him off like Emma does lol

Guilty :rolleyes1 I'm always looking for the "like" button here!

Wow, that's really cool! I've seen some plays at NCSOA and they were excellent. I thought she nailed Anna, Elsa, not so much.

I'm most intrigued by the sorcerer's hat, where are they going with that? Yensid maybe?

I loved seeing the sorcerer's hat! I think it opened up a lot of future storylines. I'm interested to see that and how Regina plans to re-write the book. Love this show :)

My thoughts on who owns the house:
1. The sorcerors hat is there
2. It's near the water (the brooms)

I think it belongs to Yen Sid who is a powerful sorceror and would be an enemy or Rumple.

NCRRedding-

That is so great that you and your DD knew Elizabeth Lail! :) She is such a perfect Anna! Just like the animated character. I love Anna almost as much as Belle. :goodvibes

Viva Las Disney said:
Right at the end, Rumple turns that box found in the house into it.

FINFAN said:
about 2/3 of the way through..after Belle and Rumple's dance etc. Belle was asleep and Rumple took out The Dark One's sword, waved it over the box they showed when Belle brought him to the house. He saw the image of the Sorcerer's Hat in the box.

Thanks, guys. I remembered Gold pulling out the sword and must have dozed or gotten distracted. I need to go back and watch that scene again.

My thoughts on who owns the house:
1. The sorcerors hat is there
2. It's near the water (the brooms)

I think it belongs to Yen Sid who is a powerful sorceror and would be an enemy or Rumple.

I like this theory!

Soooo what did we think? I liked it better than last week's. Looking like a cool frozen spin story now. I also found the bo peep thing funny-david said something like "how can I fight them? She has a whole army!" And then managed to fight off a whole 2 dudes in 20 seconds.

On a different note, is anyone disturbed by the grandma coming back in resurrection and the fact that she's the evil woman from 24? That makes me not trust her. :)

Dumb medical question: what exactly happened when Emma was under the ice? She seemed to bounce back pretty fast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter