One day for Diagon Alley & Hogsmeade in December 9th?

Kaylars

Mouseketeer
Do you predict one day would be enough to visit both Diagon Alley and Hogsmeade on Tuesday the 9th in December?

Do you predict one day would be enough to visit both Diagon Alley and Hogsmeade on Tuesday the 9th in December?
Probably but if those are the only two areas you want to see, that's a huge waste of money. There are no discounts for single day admission and you will have to purchase a park to park ticket. Are you not going to see other attractions in both parks? You won't be able to do everything but you could do the highlights.

We'll probably want to do a few attractions like Springfield for the Simpsons. So probably 2 days huh?

I wouldn't expect the queues to be too long at that time of year and you could do most rides in both parks in one day. I did this a couple of years ago when I only had one day at UO middle of summer and purchased express passes. Missed a few of the shows though which I enjoy but covered all the main rides.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter