One day, One park: July 11th Help me decide which one

AnOtHeRdIsNeYfReAk

Self-Proclaimed Super Genius
My friend just gave me a Disney gift card and I’m going to use it to go to one of the parks while I’m down here.

I've never just gone without plans and I haven’t been back in over 5 years so I’m completely lost.

Which is the best park to visit without any planning ahead of time? I dont even know how to tour the parks without fast passes anymore, so I also want to avoid wasting time just standing in the longest lines.

What about going to Typhoon Lagoon instead? Lazy river, wave pool, get some drinks and relax. Then check out Disney Springs later on. 1/2 the price of going to one of parks.

My friend just gave me a Disney gift card and I’m going to use it to go to one of the parks while I’m down here.

I've never just gone without plans and I haven’t been back in over 5 years so I’m completely lost.

Which is the best park to visit without any planning ahead of time? I dont even know how to tour the parks without fast passes anymore, so I also want to avoid wasting time just standing in the longest lines.

It depends what you’re looking to do. Can you give me an idea of that? Are you looking for thrill rides, good food and drinks, shopping, etc.?

Hollywood Studios is so hot in the summer heat. I’d probably do magic kingdom or animal kingdom honestly.

I would just pick my favorite and go without expectations since there isn't much time for planning. I might do an attraction here or there if the lines are reasonable, but otherwise I'd walk around, explore, eat, and drink.

I would do Epcot, mostly because I think Guardians is the greatest ride of all time, but I agree with the other poster that it would help to get a sense of what you enjoy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter