One day only Disney animal kingdom

Andrea

DIS Veteran<br><font color=<009977>I couldnt decid
Hey guys!! My best friend and I are spending just one day at animal kingdom next Saturday. We will be staying off site and using Uber. Please give me all the tips and tricks. I was never able to sign up for the rhino back stage, any chance we could try to walk up and see if anyone is a no show?

Rope drop for Avatar Flight of Passage, then Na'vi River Journey. Then over to Africa for Kilimanjaro Safaris and then catch the next performance of Festival of the Lion King - do not miss this. Expedition Everest next, Kali River Rapids, and then Dinosaur. It's Tough to be a Bug is good, if you have time.

Hey guys!! My best friend and I are spending just one day at animal kingdom next Saturday. We will be staying off site and using Uber. Please give me all the tips and tricks. I was never able to sign up for the rhino back stage, any chance we could try to walk up and see if anyone is a no show?

You can try on the Rhino, but don't expect luck. I was able to get advance reservations for 2 of the 3 of us. I tried, but they had nothing even for 1. They said it isn't impossible, but not likely. However, keep trying every day online as availability fluctuated during the time leading up to our trip.

Thanks everyone. Another question do they have or even need lockers to put your bags in ? Like at Universal studios. Also how long does it take from universal to animal kingdom in the morning? We would like to be there right when they open.

Touring Plans is your friend,…….

Thanks everyone. Another question do they have or even need lockers to put your bags in ? Like at Universal studios. Also how long does it take from universal to animal kingdom in the morning? We would like to be there right when they open.
No lockers! Google maps says about 25 min right now from Univ to AK. You'll want to get there early to line up and get through security. Like 45-60 mins early. Ride order mentioned above is a good one. Have so much fun!!!!

We would like to be there right when they open.

Getting there right when they open will put you at the back of the pack and you'll be in a long line for Flight of Passage, which will put you behind the pack the rest of the morning. Arrive at the gate at least 60 minutes before park opening if you want a short wait for the Pandora rides.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter