• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

One day ticket

anna's mama

Earning My Ears
Trying to help friends on their first visit and I'm stuck...

They bought a 1day ticket for MK. The email confirmation has a barcode. I'm pretty sure that barcode will be used for park entry. Or would they also need to stop at will call?

I helped them set up FP's on MDE but how will they use them at the rides? They won't have magic bands.

Thank you!

Trying to help friends on their first visit and I'm stuck...

They bought a 1day ticket for MK. The email confirmation has a barcode. I'm pretty sure that barcode will be used for park entry. Or would they also need to stop at will call?

I helped them set up FP's on MDE but how will they use them at the rides? They won't have magic bands.

Thank you!

They can use the Barcode paper at the gate.
At which time they will be issued a plastic RFID ticket card for use for FP+ inside the park.

They CAN also get the plastic RFID ticket card in advance at any ticket booth or Guest Relations
(which is what I, myself, would choose to do.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter