One day trip review. CP for Breakfast and Dole Whips!

wdw_dine_junkie

DIS Veteran
I drove over to MK on Sunday to visit with my sister, BIL and nephew who were at WDW for the week. BIL just returned home from Iraq, so this was an extra special trip. My nephew just turned two in July and this was his first trip to Disney.

I managed to get a ressie just couple of days before for the Crystal Palace for breakfast @ 10:15. We arrived early at 9:40, so I waited in line to give them our name. We were given a pager and we were seated around 10am, which was a nice surprise.

The server poured us orange juice and offered other beverages. Sis got a diet coke and a choc milk for the nephew. I have been to several characters meals and was not expecting the food to be that great. Not bad, but typical buffet food. I was pleasantly surprised. The food was quite good, hot and fresh, even for the late seating. The fritatta was excellent and the grilled ham was wonderful. BIL had a made to order omelette and thought it was very good. Although after 7 months in the desert, I think most everything tasted pretty good to him. The baby liked the pooh waffles and sausage. The characters were quite attentive and we had an excellent time. I did noticed that the oatmeal was already sweetened, this after I piled some brown sugar on top. That made it way too sweet for me, but the little one loved it. I was surprised at how much he ate given the characters walking around. We were there long enough for the music and parade to go on twice. Wonderful time.

We stopped for Dole Whips around 3:30 for a snack. We were still satisfied from breakfast until then. I had the pineapple/vanilla swirl and BIL had a pineapple float. We thought these were very good, although I think next time I will get all pineapple.

It was good to get back to Disney. When my DH gets back from overseas, I will be writing my V&A review!

Thank you for the review! We can't wait to try CP during our upcoming trip. I had been wondering if the food and character interaction was still good with a late PS, so I am very happy to read that you had such a good experience. Thanks again!!

We've never done CP, but after this review we might be tempted to give it a try!

Thanks......

Thanks for the reviews. We always have to get Dole Whips at least a couple of times on every trip, they are so good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter