One day US IofA plans

Back to Breakfast

I'm not sure if you can always get into Seuss or not. I know I have seen TM's at two different check points before. One closer to the archway, and then the one in the Seuss area. They usually aren't paying any attention at the first check point, and I'm not sure it is always there. The one they check carefully is the second at Seuss.

Before that you have:
Starbucks
Cinnabon
Crescent Moon Bakery
Confisco Grill
Back Water Bar

Not sure exactly which of these are open and how that first check point effects access if it is up and actually being enforced.

At Universal Studios
The Starbucks in US is too far back to access, but I think you can get into the Today Cafe as I have read posts from people talking about eating there before official opening. I'm not sure about anywhere else.

You also have the restaurants in Citywalk including another Starbucks, and you are allowed to take food and drinks into the park, so you can buy a drink or pastry in Citywalk and take it right into the park. They don't care as long as it isn't alcohol or a full on picnic. We almost always take Starbucks drinks into the parks in the mornings. We love to stroll around sipping them while we window shop and people watch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter