One Dessert; what, where, and why?

Mome Rath

3 Decade Disney Traveler
You can have one dessert on WDW property; what is it, where do you get it, and why is that your one pick? Only pick one, resist the urge to do a countdown... I'm heading down in a few days, and I have my own idea/preference but would love to hear everyone's pick and perhaps send me off in a new direction!

I'm going to have to say the Darth Vader cupcake at Backlot Express in HS. My niece actually got it for free since it was her birthday but we all shared it because it was so big. It's chocolate and peanut butter, if I'm remembering it correctly. It was surprisingly good!

My family plays this game around the dinner table at least once a week:tongue:

I would like Ohana bread pudding in the bar area of Poly either during or right after the fireworks at MK. It’s at the top of my list more often than not!

I am not a big dessert eater (I do eat ice cream every night in the spring, summer and fall). At WDW the only dessert I have to have is the grapefruit cake at HBD. One because I really like it, even have a cookbook from WDW so I can make it at home. Two, I'm on a drug that doesn't allow me to eat or drink grapefruit juice, which I love so once or twice a year I can indulge with the tiny bit that is in the cake. My son makes fun of me when we order it, he was a Navy Corpsman so teases me that if I have a heart attack he can quickly disconnect the light fixture and shock me with the wire.

My family plays this game around the dinner table at least once a week:tongue:

I would like Ohana bread pudding in the bar area of Poly either during or right after the fireworks at MK. It’s at the top of my list more often than not!

Another vote for the Ohana bread pudding!

The carrot cake cookie at Hollywood Studios. I have to break one of my own rules to get the cookie it is now sold in the Starbucks there.

another vote for bread and butter pudding at Ragland road. the sauce is to die for. Its the closest to my bread pudding I have ever found in a restauant

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter