One direction appreciation thread!

I'm sorry, but Josh Devine is the CUTEST THING IN THE WORLD!!!!!! (tied with the other boys, of course) But Josh is just so amazing... SO amazing... :blush:

Same here,but I think Niall is a bit cuter.I mean,come on look at this!
tumblr_lzjw9eXlSi1rpzo3vo1_250.gif

Hey Niall,recognize me?!

yep14.gif

Cousin said this so I thought it was appropriate to share!:)

Sorry the picture's big but look what I got for my early birthday/for school!:banana:

HeythereDeliah026.jpg

Thanks!And lucky,I want 1D notebooks!And I start back the 16th.:sad1:

Oh, that's not so bad! Just be glad you don't go back to school tomorrow, like I do! You can get 1D notebooks at Walmart, if you really want them. I can't promise that the one near you will have any in stock though. I was lucky to get some at mine. The last couple times I checked there weren't any. I went today and my mom and I checked one last time and there were three. We took all of them. After I said "Let's ruin other people's dream and let mine come true, because the last time they ruined mine" and then I laughed. I feel bad about that now, though...

Oh, that's not so bad! Just be glad you don't go back to school tomorrow, like I do! You can get 1D notebooks at Walmart, if you really want them. I can't promise that the one near you will have any in stock though. I was lucky to get some at mine. The last couple times I checked there weren't any. I went today and my mom and I checked one last time and there were three. We took all of them. After I said "Let's ruin other people's dream and let mine come true, because the last time they ruined mine" and then I laughed. I feel bad about that now, though...

Yeah,I'd rather go then than tomorrow.And I might look,but I probably won't get any.The lst time I went to Walmart for a few school things I didnt see any.:sad2: And you shouldn't feel bad about that!I probably would have done the same thing!:goodvibes

Yeah,I'd rather go then than tomorrow.And I might look,but I probably won't get any.The lst time I went to Walmart for a few school things I didnt see any.:sad2: And you shouldn't feel bad about that!I probably would have done the same thing!:goodvibes

Now I have three of the same notebook :) but I don't care. And I think most people like us would have done the same thing. You're right. I don't really feel bad about it anymore. :rotfl:

Now I have three of the same notebook :) but I don't care. And I think most people like us would have done the same thing. You're right. I don't really feel bad about it anymore. :rotfl:

Haha!:rotfl2: I definitly wouldnt care!I'd probably be happier if I had more than one pretty notebook with my favorite boys on it!:):)

Haha!:rotfl2: I definitly wouldnt care!I'd probably be happier if I had more than one pretty notebook with my favorite boys on it!:):)
I would too. I have to get off to shower now, but I'll be back in about ten to fifteen minutes.
WOW you guys start school early! i dont go back until next moth :o

I live in the south so we start school sooner. do you live up north?

I'm back! It might take me a while to respond though. I want to look pretty for school tomorrow, so I'll be doing various things... Such as, painting my nails, washing my face, shaving my legs, and what not :) Hailie, do you think I should wear a blazer over my striped shirt tomorrow, or would that be too much?

I'm back! It might take me a while to respond though. I want to look pretty for school tomorrow, so I'll be doing various things... Such as, painting my nails, washing my face, shaving my legs, and what not :) Hailie, do you think I should wear a blazer over my striped shirt tomorrow, or would that be too much?

Hmmm I think it would look cute!:thumbsup2 Sorry it took me awhile to reply,I watched a disney movie with my family.

A new One Direction Documentary DVD came out today! (August 7th) I'm going to get it this weekend! Are you lovely directioners going to buy it?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter