One Evening in Nashville.

I've really gotten to like the Midtown area near Vanderbilt. I was up tehre for work, and I took a night and just explored. It's a cute neighborhood with some good places to eat. I went to Velvet Taco and loved it (it's fast-casual type though). This area is like where Broadway splits into West End Ave.

Etch is amazing but pricy. We like Park Cafe. It is quiet and not as expensive. Food is amazing. It's not on Broadway, though. It's closer to West End

I had a headache tonight, so we decided to skip the live music. We ended up at a restaurant near our hotel that had a much needed relaxing atmosphere. After dinner, we discovered there are multiple locations near our hotel that have live music.

We've decided to go to a sports bar near our hotel tomorrow night to watch our MLB team & listen to live music.

Wednesday evening will be spent on the General Jackson Showboat.

Thursday, we're planning to go to Broadway early to hopefully experience a couple of the honkytonks, followed by a reservation at The Big Bang dueling piano show.

We need to try to fit in the recommended restaurants & a trip to Gaylord Opryland Resort. DH is now saying we may be here for a few days next week, so that will be our goal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter