One food you could eat every day and not get tired of

Ribeye steak.
While I prefer it cooked medium, as long as it has had some cooking, and as long as it it's burned to a crisp, it's a different meal every day. Rare, Medium Rare, Medium, Medium Well, and Well done.
Took long enough, LOL.

Same, Ribeye steak grilled on my Kettle with lump charcoal. I won't agree with the cooking though. Toss it, flip it, and get it off of there before you ruin it, LOL.

My steaks emit their last moo when they hit the plate :D

:lovestruc A ham and iceberg lettuce sandwich on lightly-buttered white bread; no condiments. I don't eat it every day but probably 10 out of 20 workdays in a month that's what I pack. I've almost always got the fixings on hand and eat it frequently on weekends too.

Took long enough, LOL.

Same, Ribeye steak grilled on my Kettle with lump charcoal. I won't agree with the cooking though. Toss it, flip it, and get it off of there before you ruin it, LOL.

My steaks emit their last moo when they hit the plate :D
I probably would be okay with that.

Chocolate for me too. Actually, I would have a hard time remembering a day where I didn't have at least a piece of something chocolate...

Homemade macaroni and cheese. I make the best, learned from my mom. My "older" cousins always talked about how they missed Aunt Betty's macaroni and cheese; they all swear that I make it just as good.

Runners-up would be pizza and ice cream. Yup, if I had these 3 foods, plus coffee (and a little beer or wine), I could be set for forever.

Pasta. My kid could live off of mac & cheese. It's gotten to when we go out we seek out good mac & cheese. It's kind of sad that a lot of restaurants now have Kraft mac & cheese as a kids menu item, but really, really good mac & cheese is different. I've tried at home and can't figure it out. I can't get the cheese to "emulsify" unless it's a cheese sauce like Velveeta. It's wasn't the version from their kids menu, but Black Bear Diner had a great mac & cheese as an adult side or a large entree, but that's gone. My kid is devastated that it's gone.

Almost any pasta dish would be my answer including Mac n Cheese. Google the Mueller Baked Mac n Cheese. As a PP said the white sauce is the key ( I use whole milk). Just need to be willing to stir during the process.
Pizza & shrimp would be the runners up.

I eat pretty much the same breakfast everyday: Egg whites (microwaved on weekdays because it's faster, cooked in a pan with a little cooking spray on weekends); non-fat vanilla Greek yogurt mixed with blueberries, sliced banana and ground flax seed; coffee with sugar-free creamer. If I don't eat a good amount of protein in the mornings, I get hungry and shaky within a couple of hours. This breakfast keeps me feeling good until lunchtime. The bunny always gets a small piece of my banana as a treat. He knows when I'm making breakfast and stares at me until I give it to him!

Canned asparagus pieces with lemon and mayo on a bed of iceberg lettuce. Lots of black pepper makes it even better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter