One food you could eat every day and not get tired of

Pasta, in every shape and form. My favorite food since I was a kid. We went to Italy in Oct. and I pretty much ate pasta for 10 days straight.

Cereal. If I have to stick to one kind, Crunch Berries or Fruity Pebbles.

Any and all noodles. I guess plain is kinda boring, so maybe add even just butter and salt, and I'd be good.

Homemade soup. I love it & make it from scratch a couple times a week.
there’s nothing like making your own bone
Probably either waffles or French toast
Mmmm French toast!
I like mine soaked in the egg & lightly browned. Think I’m going to have to make some 😀

Every time I eat pad thai, I think to myself that I could eat it every day for the rest of my life. Realistically, though, I'm sure I'd tire of it eventually.

My true answer would probably be potato chips.

I get tired of things pretty quickly. I could probably narrow it down to Mexican food, but I don't think there is any one thing I could eat every day and not get sick of.

Cereal. If I have to stick to one kind, Crunch Berries or Fruity Pebbles.
And with that, I just had to add Fruity Pebbles to my grocery list, LOL. I don't eat cereal very often because I'm up at 5 to go to work. 14 days off for Christmas, I need something easy to gobble up in the mornings now that I can, LOL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter