ONE LINE THREADER's ANONYMOUS

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, ASF, not help from you but, from MJ!

Hes, Matt will be 14 on 12/31~New Year's Eve. We were just discussing some kinda small overnight party for teenagers ~ ALL boys! Don't get any ideas! :rolleyes:

Nothing about Nothing, leaves Nothing ~ BUT TROUBLE!

well, we could help, but I think that we are the ones that she wants protection from...

I'm a lowly dial-up guys and, I can't keep up here any faster than in chat! That's why I don't do chat!

my baby sister is 14 and she stays up till 2 or later sometimes on the weekends

LOL, Kim, I would never have thought that you would invite such sin into your house. I have a clean mind. :D

And are we the ones you need protecting from? :(

I am the baby of the family and the youngest of all the cousins...I'm so used to being the baby of everything....but now I'm old. I still wanna be the baby! :( :D

Whoops. I'm too lazy to edit that post and close the tag, so pretend it's in blue. :D

Goodnight, MJ!! :wave:

Alisha! Are you a bad influence on your lil sis? :mad:

:p

me? never, why would I do that? I am such a good sister.

**Note to self, remind lil sis, it's bad to stay up late

DS went to church tonight so, he's off the hook for Sun AM. He's taking advantage of his time.

You're ALL a bunch of babies, in my book! LOLOLOL :D :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter