One more stroller question....sorry

handsfull

Earning My Ears
for double strollers...

Is a side-by-side better.....or a piggy-back....

I have 3 boys...2 1/2....and my friend has a 1 3/4 daughter.....
we'll be bringing down two doubles for them....

I want them to be able to see everything..but then again I don't want to occupy the whole walk way.....

any suggestions....

we were thinking of the Jeep for the piggy back....
http://www.strollers4less.com/proddetail.cfm?CFID=3217331&CFTOKEN=56869550&ItemID=450&CategoryID=9

or the Duo Rider for the side-by-side
http://www.strollers4less.com/proddetail.cfm?CFID=3217331&CFTOKEN=56869550&ItemID=660&CategoryID=9

what style is better for WDW?

I prefer the side by side stroller (umbrella) especially if it's lightweight and easy to fold...for WDW it's hard to have a big bulky stroller and the piggy backs tend to be large, bulky and heavy.

Remember you'll have to fold and carry this stroller a lot if you drive, take a bus, monorail or the MK train.

Of the two you posted the side by side is 7 lbs lighter so that's another reason to go with that one.

Regarding getting around, I never had any problems with my side by side getting around.

This is my personal preference and IMHO, of course.

We really liked our side by side umbrella stroller in Disney because it was lightweight (compared to our much heavier front back that we left at home) and folded compactly for getting on and off Disney transportation. The best part was being able to just roll the girls up the the rope for the parades and each one of them had a front seat! I didn't ever feel like we were occupying the whole walkway (but sometimes we found it easier to back into narrow door ways/entrance ways).

ok guys thanks....

I figured the side-by-side would be best for parades. shows, etc.

thanks for all your help....I'll place two orders tomorrow...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter