One night stay at Wilderness lodge booked through orbitz before my disney package starts.

Gbeards07

Earning My Ears
Hello All! Sorry in advance if this isn’t posted in right forum. We are staying seven nights at poly in January. We just decided to leave late afternoon the day before because we can catch a direct flight and want to get down there as soon as possible. Since we won’t be landing at Orlando International until seven we just want a room only reservation for that one night before our package starts. Now my question is that I found a very nice rate for wilderness lodge on orbitz that I want to book for that one night prior to our package starting. How does that work regarding Magic bands? Can it be linked to the bands we will be getting for our package or do you need new ones just for that one night? Or do you not get or need magic bands for that one night. Also not quite sure how magical express plays out with this situation. I know they have you scan your bands before getting on bus. Can this room only through orbitz be linked to existing Disney reservation? Any help regarding this would be appreciated. Thank you!

You can get MBs for the bonus night. You don’t have to get MBs for that night. The bands for the package stay m, assuming you’re sent them, will work for the single night as long as you’ve linked the single night to MDE.

You’ll be able to arrange for DME transportation with the single night stay.

The only question is what number you use from orbitz to link it. A search for orbitz on this site might help. I’d go with the most recent results. The online TAs each have their own way of doing things.

I *think* when booking through orbitz you will get a confirmation code/reservation #. Link that reservation # in MDE. You will get magic bands for both of your stays (unless you decline one of them). Magic bands do not access individual reservations but to your whole MDE profile, therefore BOTH sets will work for all parts of your stay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter