• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

One of the last performances of TOD

Eeyore2U

I'm the one you talk about. I rain on parades and
This was special for me. This was Monday of the last week. We tried to see it on Friday but it got rained out.

Do you see the smiles on the performers? They loved what they did and I loved the way they did it. I'll miss it.

wdw_feb_2003_100.jpg

wdw_feb_2003_122.jpg

wdw_feb_2003_123.jpg

wdw_feb_2003_124.jpg

wdw_feb_2003_127.jpg

wdw_feb_2003_128.jpg

wdw_feb_2003_129.jpg

wdw_feb_2003_135.jpg

wdw_feb_2003_136.jpg

wdw_feb_2003_137.jpg

wdw_feb_2003_138.jpg

wdw_feb_2003_139.jpg

wdw_feb_2003_142.jpg

wdw_feb_2003_149.jpg

I haven't been able to see any of your pictures. :( Worldzone Pro works very well, I have my web site with them.

I was there for ToD on the last night, wearing my Tapestry t-shirt and really got to interact with a lot of puppets. A couple of the cast members blew me a kiss. Fortunately, we had just gotten a new digital camcorder and Gene was able to tape the whole parade. :)

Can't see your pics yet either...but I did see the very last ToD on Saturday night and it was incredible...

I can see them!!! Wooohooo! :D :D I feel so <i>special</i>, now! LOL!

Your pictures are absolutely awesome Mitch!! Made me feel like I was right there. Love your camera!!

THanks for posting the pictures. I saw TON a couple of years ago, it was our first Disney parade, and I fell in love with it. So sad it is gone. Guess I'll have to go watch our video again!

I started humming the tune when I looked at your pics! Thanks for sharing!

this is my lucky day. I can finally see them. I love this parade. My favorite. Thanks for the pictures.

These are wonderful pictures Mitch! I had the pleasure of seeing this parade for the first time this past December. I had already fallen in love with the music... and seeing it in person was so much better. So sad to see it go...

Thanks for posting these Mitch :)

I can't see the pics either. :(

As with Zurgswife and ***********, I was there for the final performance of the parade on 3/1, and it was amazing. How sad to see it go!

Now I can see your photos, and they look great!!! Thanks for posting. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter