One of us has a ticket, one doesn't...Confused

LeilaKens

Earning My Ears
Hi! My DH has a conference coming up in Orlando so I thought I would tag along and we would do a short Disney trip. We will be staying offsite for the first 2 nights and I will be going to Disney one day while he works. He will then join me for the next 3 days in the parks. The last 3 nights we will be staying onsite. I will be visiting the parks a total of 4 days and DH a total of 3 days. DH has 2 days left on a Non Expiration ticket, so he will only need to buy a 1 day ticket whereas I will need to buy a 4 day ticket. I tried calling WDW but the CM confused me even more! How should I book this? CM suggested that I book the room and a 1 day ticket for both of us and when we get there to upgrade my ticket to 4 days. But that will mess with the new fastpass system and we won't be able to book fastpasses except for that 1 day. What is my best option? I am totally confused! Also, if I book it as a package, will I be able to use my ticket before we have checked into the hotel (while we are still offsite)? And if I book hotel and tickets separately, will I be able to choose fastpasses and will we receive magic bands?

Thank you for any help and guidance!

Can you do that or do you have to have a vacation package (i.e. dining package) in order to link tickets separately?

Can you do that or do you have to have a vacation package (i.e. dining package) in order to link tickets separately?
Yes, you can do that. You just order the tickets and scan them into the app or enter the number on MDE on the computer. Super easy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter